Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

At what age (for the children) is it inappropriate for the parents to kiss them on their lips?

Posted by   + Show Post

I think 5 or 6

by on Mar. 23, 2012 at 10:36 PM
Replies (821-824):
proudmommy31188
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:41 AM
New question for everyone. We were unable to see my step daughter for a few years. In the meantime i have my first born and with her all she would do is kiss on the lips. She justs didn't want to kiss any family member anywhere but my lips. Well we got my step daughter when she was like 4 yrs old we both had given her a kiss over the weekend she said nothing about it and acted like it was normal. She told her mom now her mother has kept her from us no restraining order still hae visitation rights she just doesn't fall through. Says we are sick for it. But say the girl 2 more times after the fact and she tells us it was okay and she was fine with that. Does anyone think the mother is over reaction? By the day its not like i dont know my husbands past, we have been on and off since we where 12 years and best friends thoughout the whole time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iris.yshii
by on May. 14, 2012 at 4:27 PM

Im 26, and my brothers 24 and 22 and we still kiss our mom on the lips :D... And Im not planning on stopping ^_^ iris is my mom ^_^

Alovepoem4u
by on May. 14, 2012 at 6:27 PM
Never, Never , Never now if that child starts feeling weird, than stop...
cowgirlsmommy
by Member on May. 15, 2012 at 8:05 AM
Never. It's your child!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)