Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

April Random Thoughts

Posted by   + Show Post
Already?!?!?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 1, 2012 at 7:40 AM
Replies (521-527):
SunnyJoJo
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:43 PM

Does it come in like liquid form or does it come in the little gelcaps? I swear I saw something like Flax seed oil in the natural section at my grocery store but it came in a bottle like olive oil would come in.

Quoting jerzeetomato:

Basically, yes.  There is a slight difference, but my eye surgeon told me I could use either one and get equal benefits.  And NOOOOOO aftertaste!

Quoting SunnyJoJo:
jerzeetomato
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:44 PM
1 mom liked this

You can buy it in seed form, oil form, or gelcap supplements.

Quoting SunnyJoJo:

Does it come in like liquid form or does it come in the little gelcaps? I swear I saw something like Flax seed oil in the natural section at my grocery store but it came in a bottle like olive oil would come in.

Quoting jerzeetomato:

Basically, yes.  There is a slight difference, but my eye surgeon told me I could use either one and get equal benefits.  And NOOOOOO aftertaste!

Quoting SunnyJoJo:

SunnyJoJo
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Felt so energized today that I took the Nugget and Clyde (dog) on a walk. He's getting so fat (the dog) that we've been talking about an exercise plan for him. We can't figure out how he's getting so fat but the other dog is totally fine weight wise.
Bonnie stayed at home (other dog) because she's so crazy, but me and the nugget took her on a little walk around the yard when we got back.  Now I'm all sweaty and thinking about the tacos I'm going to make for dinner tonight.

andiemomo3
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:10 PM
April is almost over and I've pretty muched missed thi whole month of random.

Did I miss anything juicy?

How've you all been?
CountryLayne
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Nah, you didn't miss anything. Its been pretty quiet around here. Maybe May will be more active, LOL!

Quoting andiemomo3:

April is almost over and I've pretty muched missed thi whole month of random.

Did I miss anything juicy?

How've you all been?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daiseymae2
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:14 AM

I think in the baking isle they have the ground up flax seed. You can add it to recipes, sprinkle it on your food as well. I've added it to bread recipes, pancakes, and muffins when I bake. You can also add it to sauces. I've even sprinkled it in my eggs when I'm cooking them.

Quoting jerzeetomato:

You can buy it in seed form, oil form, or gelcap supplements.

Quoting SunnyJoJo:

Quoting jerzeetomato:

Quoting SunnyJoJo:

LOVES67
by on May. 1, 2012 at 6:22 PM

well April is over, Welcome May...

Good Evening Ladies...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN