Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Savor Spring Challenge Day 1: Get your Game On!

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 11:44 AM
  • 91 Replies
1 mom liked this

What better way to savor spring than to play a game outside?!

Baseball, soccer, softball, t-ball, tag -- the options are endless! Take advantage of the gorgeous weather and get outside to play! Or go watch a game at the local high school or junior high and enjoy the beautiful spring scenery! Not into sports? Play a board game outside instead!

What spring sports do your kids play or love? What are your favorites? Tell us in the replies!

baseball Sign up for the Savor Spring Challenge here and celebrate this beautiful season with us!

by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 11:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Apr. 16, 2012 at 11:59 AM

My daughter is a soccer player, but in soggy Seattle the spring season has to be played indoors. We take advantage of every moment of sunshine though and take long walks.

Elyssa414
by Silver Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 12:00 PM

Elijah is doing special Olympics soccer this year!! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elyssa414
by Silver Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 12:01 PM
We're in Seattle too, and they never let us play inside!! :( lol

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

My daughter is a soccer player, but in soggy Seattle the spring season has to be played indoors. We take advantage of every moment of sunshine though and take long walks.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
courtneycra
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 12:01 PM

my daughter is more on the twirling and dancing side, my son loves to play ball with the dog!

luzianagurl
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 12:04 PM

outside sounds great to me! think we'll throw around the football after school :)

nysa76
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 12:04 PM

My kids love just tossing the football around outside or playing tag once it gets darker.

zena12319
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 12:05 PM

badmitten, pool, tennis

amy7243
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 12:05 PM
My boys play baseball. This is my youngest 1st year so he is in t ball. We love playing kickball as a family too.
funmommy123
by Bronze Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 12:05 PM
We love playing basketball at the park when it's nice out!! The park is right across the street from us too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nova.mommy
by Bronze Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 12:08 PM

My kids aren't really into organized sports yet but they love to 'play' soccer.  Well kick the ball around, LOL.  And the also love to chase bubbles.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)