Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do NOT like someone

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:52 PM
  • 8 Replies

If you do not like someone, do you believe it is due to them having some quality that you also have that you dislike in yourself?

by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
momyarb
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:53 PM

I do not feel this is always the case. While it may be true in some instances, there are some people that I believe just rub you wrong.

LiesLiesLies
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:55 PM
No.

I'm not a crackwhore drug addict.

Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TAG2.0
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:55 PM

No, I dont like liars, cheaters, or manipulators. None of those qualities can be found in me.

Punkie74
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 4:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Nope. I dislike the irresponsiable, the moochers, cheaters, liars, etc... I can't claim any of those qualities for myself.

momyarb
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 4:28 PM

Great points!
What about someone you find annoying? 

bhow
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:12 PM

I annoy them back.  And as far as someone that I don't like?  They have to give me a reason, and then when I know somebody Does Not Like Me??  Well, I kill them with kindness!

1likeme
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 6:14 PM
No because I don't start to dislike people unless they have treated me or my children badly. If I get a gut feeling about someone I also listen to it. I am not a very judgemental person though and I tend to get to know people before I decide if I like them or not.
Hottmomma607
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 6:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Nope! Don't like people who makes excuses and whine about their situation instead of doing something about it. Not qualities I have!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)