Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Savor Spring Challenge Day 5: Soak It In

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 6:22 AM
  • 55 Replies

Break out the bikes! Serve dinner outdoors! Take a nature walk and look for signs -- and souvenirs -- of spring! Or just bring some books out to the backyard or front porch and savor spring!

After a long winter stuck indoors, there's nothing better than being outside -- so soak it up!

Do you do family bike rides or walks? Do you eat outside in the spring and summer? How does your family savor spring?

butterflyIf you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. To sign up for the Savor Spring Challenge, click here.

by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 6:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hippiemama28
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 9:48 AM

I do go for walks when the weather is good. I don't usually eat outdoors, but I would love to, though. Me and my older lady cousin use to go to the flea market.

brandi185
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 9:49 AM

we go for walks, get out on our bikes, and just get outside to do anything.

cheerio44820
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 9:51 AM

We love 2 sit out in our backyard by our pond and listen to the sound of the waterfall. 

mom2eg
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 9:54 AM
We do lots of walks!! We walk to the park a lot, and go to different areas to walk too. The kids are young yet for long family bike rides, but we will definitely enjoy those when they get older. We eat outside on our deck often, ot take a picnic to the park. On a nice day we just try to be outside, even finding garage sales or flea markets.
mamamiajk
by Platinum Member on Apr. 20, 2012 at 9:56 AM

we love to walk the dogs around the river. We just have to make sure they don't jump in...they're Labs

achurnick
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 9:57 AM

we go for walks. We have a GREAT walking trail in the area :)

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Apr. 20, 2012 at 10:02 AM

Go for walks,have bbq's,plant flowers,

nova.mommy
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2012 at 10:13 AM

We go to the green space in our development to blow and chase bubbles.  We also go to the county park near us that is on a river to hike, play at the playground and watch the boats on the water.

funmommy123
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2012 at 10:26 AM
During the summer time, the kids & I will take walks in the morning. Then later in the after/evening, dh usually bbq. The boys will ride their bikes & play outside. Sometimes, they eat outside too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barabell
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 10:46 AM

We usually go for walks in the spring.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN