Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Mother's Day Countdown! Sign Up for 7 Days of Giveaways!

Posted by   + Show Post

The greatest day of the year is almost here! The greatest day for Moms, anyway! Count down to Mother's Day with us and you could win super cool stuff!

Sign up here for the countdown and we'll send you a daily message with that day's giveaway!

What's YOUR idea of the perfect Mother's Day? Tell us in the replies below and you'll be automatically signed up for the countdown! We'll PM you when the fun -- and giveaways -- begin! 

Activity Links:

Day 1: Pamper Yourself

Day 2: Eat Whatever You Want

Day 3: Relax!

Day 4: Have a Laugh

Day 5: Take Cafe of YOU

Day 6: Let Loose

Day 7: Happy Mother's Day

wearing crownbreakfastmoms rockchocolatefloating in pool

by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 3:38 PM
Replies (111-120):
rosiemendo
by Member on May. 2, 2012 at 7:28 AM

My ideal Mother's Day was spending the day with my best friend, free of husbands and kids.  We would go out to lunch or dinner just the two of us.  She has since passed away, about 4 years now, and I miss those days terribly, but I'll be happy to spend Mother's Day at home with my adult children and their partners, my husband, and my grandchildren.  It would be perfect if my cousin (my BFF and "sister") would join us and we could help her be happy for at least a day.

smeldsgang
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:01 AM

My whole family going to church together and spending the day doing something fun!

tiaconnie
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:39 AM

I'm not sure what would be a perfect Mother's Day for me I really haven't celebrated Mother's day since my husband died on Mother's day 12 years ago. simple frown

mimi1207
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:07 AM

being able to sleep till at least 6:00 a.m.  ( I have 15 month old twins that are early risers:) and than going to brunch with hubby my three sons and my mom:) than just having a relaxed day at home with no rushing and no cleaning!!! 

Saille717
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:29 AM

Hmmmm...the perfect Mother's Day?  

Well....I guess I'd like to be able to sleep in, and then have DH and DS make me my coffee and breakfast AND clean up afterwards.  I'd like to be able to go get my hair and nails and stuff done, a little spa treatment kind of thing.  Then be served a dinner made by my boys and then cleaned up by them, too.  I don't want to have to do a single thing....not feed, water and walk the dogs, not wash a single dish, not vaccum up cat hair, nothing, but I still want it all to get done!!  

lildensmom
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:11 PM

A perfect Mothers Day for me would begin with me being served breakfast in bed, then going somewhere fun with my husband and two 1/2 year old son. Somewhere like, the beach, Butterfly World ( 15 mins away from me), Or a park and pack a lunch and we could have a picnic.

SDmommy2many
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:11 PM

Spending the day with my hubby and kids doing something fun. Love to do outside stuff like park, zoo, etc. and to make it perfect my kids would have to have a good behavior day.

onlygirl3
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:57 PM

just a nice and relaxing day with my kids and SO

winterbaby2926
by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:58 PM
I just wanna enjoy the day with my little lady :) I'm planning a mommy and me day!
Were going to a place called the strawberry tree, its like a little tea place, for lunch :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomToovey
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:05 PM

Honestly, the perfect Mother's Day for me is just getting to spend time with my family. I don't need or want anything, I just want my family!

Sign me up, please!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN