Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Mother's Day Countdown! Sign Up for 7 Days of Giveaways!

Posted by   + Show Post

The greatest day of the year is almost here! The greatest day for Moms, anyway! Count down to Mother's Day with us and you could win super cool stuff!

Sign up here for the countdown and we'll send you a daily message with that day's giveaway!

What's YOUR idea of the perfect Mother's Day? Tell us in the replies below and you'll be automatically signed up for the countdown! We'll PM you when the fun -- and giveaways -- begin! 

Activity Links:

Day 1: Pamper Yourself

Day 2: Eat Whatever You Want

Day 3: Relax!

Day 4: Have a Laugh

Day 5: Take Cafe of YOU

Day 6: Let Loose

Day 7: Happy Mother's Day

wearing crownbreakfastmoms rockchocolatefloating in pool

by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 3:38 PM
Replies (151-160):
ROCY25
by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:50 PM

My ideal Mother's Day would be breakfast in bed, no cleaning, no cooking, and to be taken out to dinner (a nice restaurant) with the whole family :)

fingers crossed

bootiecall
by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:45 PM

I'm sorry he does that to you. Wondering why he is celebrating MOTHERS DAY with HIS Dad instead of with YOU, your Mom and his own Mom. I must of missed something. Hope this year he will do something special for YOU, after all you ARE the MOTHER to HIS child/children right?

Show him all the SPECIAL things OTHER Mothers are getting/doing and maybe just maybe a "light bulb" will turn on in his head/mind.

Hugs

*Team I am NOT signing up* But thanks :)

Quoting myhandsomelove:

the perfect mothers day would be one in wich my so celebrates me and not his dad for a change, our son is 5 and every year he buys his dad a gift on mothers day and not me, its kinda sad. ok twice he baought me something but even then it was ehhh. so yea a day meant just for me would be great.

londamg
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:27 PM

going out with th other mommies in my family  and have a wonderful dinner with my hubby and kidos.

as long as nobody fights im good :)

Cutie3.14Katie
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:44 PM

A quiet relaxing day at the spa with a nice evening at a resturaunt with my children! Yup! Dream day :) 

sunset
by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:03 PM
Spending it with my daughters; going out to eat with them. My husband has past away, and my mother is past away also.
Scubababy2004
by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:18 PM

I would love to be able to have a nice lazy breakfast with my daughter, enjoying her little homemade gift and then spend the day at the pool or the beach with her just relaxing and soaking up the sun.

3nhvn1onearth
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:10 AM

Spending it with my precious 4 y/o DD

QueenWisdom
by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:52 AM
Pampered all day, from the kids and hubby!! Breakfast made, bath ran, followed by a massage. Lunch at an exquisite resteraunt. Then the rest of the day all to myself so I can sleep in.
rleer4
by Member on May. 5, 2012 at 8:06 AM

A walk with my spouse and a fast meal at a health food deli.

gypsy_rose
by Kandy on May. 5, 2012 at 10:17 AM

A day at the spa honestly. I need some quiet me time with 5 kids running around who are all 8 and under. I also am currently having LOTS of health problems.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)