Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Mother's Day Countdown! Sign Up for 7 Days of Giveaways!

Posted by   + Show Post

The greatest day of the year is almost here! The greatest day for Moms, anyway! Count down to Mother's Day with us and you could win super cool stuff!

Sign up here for the countdown and we'll send you a daily message with that day's giveaway!

What's YOUR idea of the perfect Mother's Day? Tell us in the replies below and you'll be automatically signed up for the countdown! We'll PM you when the fun -- and giveaways -- begin! 

Activity Links:

Day 1: Pamper Yourself

Day 2: Eat Whatever You Want

Day 3: Relax!

Day 4: Have a Laugh

Day 5: Take Cafe of YOU

Day 6: Let Loose

Day 7: Happy Mother's Day

wearing crownbreakfastmoms rockchocolatefloating in pool

by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 3:38 PM
Replies (161-170):
DoraLuz76
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:46 PM
Spending a stress free day with my hubby at a massage parlor
cara124
by Member on May. 5, 2012 at 1:03 PM

a great mom's day would be spending the day with MY mom & just enjoying the time we have left

Tanalove
by on May. 5, 2012 at 2:05 PM

When mothers day comes, we never have any money to get me anything or go anywhere. I would like to go out to dinner with my hubby and kids, somewhere thats a little more fancy then dennys or Ihop and do something that makes me feel special for all I do for my kids and hubby.

MELLI80
by on May. 5, 2012 at 2:24 PM

My idea of the perfect mothers day would be to spend the day doing things that i enjoy, maybe going to the movies talking a walk downtown kinda just enjoying the day, kids and hubby free of course! and later on a nice dinner with the family so that i can appreciate the reason that i became a mom!

Susan3kids
by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:10 PM

Spending the day at the zoo with my children. A relaxing and fun day.

Imsoinlove
by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:17 PM

A perfect mother's day for me would be going out to breakfast with my husband and our daughters, then going to a spa with my mom. That would be incredible!!!

brandi497
by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:23 PM

Spending time with my hubby and son would be fine with me.

Sign me up!!

gmj53
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:03 PM

A bbq with kids and husband

braezmommy89
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:08 PM
A perfect mothers day.... a whole day in bed with my baby girl... sponge bob...ice cream...chocolate and sleep:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luna236
by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:04 PM
My family is really far away but I'd spend most of the day with DH and our kids and have dinner at the melting pot with my sisters and mother, the first half of may has always been big for us...our birthdays and mother's day...and now we're all mothers and I love celebrating with them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)