Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Mother's Day Countdown! Sign Up for 7 Days of Giveaways!

Posted by   + Show Post

The greatest day of the year is almost here! The greatest day for Moms, anyway! Count down to Mother's Day with us and you could win super cool stuff!

Sign up here for the countdown and we'll send you a daily message with that day's giveaway!

What's YOUR idea of the perfect Mother's Day? Tell us in the replies below and you'll be automatically signed up for the countdown! We'll PM you when the fun -- and giveaways -- begin! 

Activity Links:

Day 1: Pamper Yourself

Day 2: Eat Whatever You Want

Day 3: Relax!

Day 4: Have a Laugh

Day 5: Take Cafe of YOU

Day 6: Let Loose

Day 7: Happy Mother's Day

wearing crownbreakfastmoms rockchocolatefloating in pool

by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 3:38 PM
Replies (21-30):
jesusgirl76
by Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:08 AM

I'm not picky, just watching my girls laugh makes everyday perfect. Sign me up :)

meradoll
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:18 AM

To wake up to a flower and a kiss from my fiance and to spend the day outdoors with picnics and walks with him and my daughter <3

brightonsmom12
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:35 AM
To be able to sleep in an hour or two, then get up and go to a fun park, the right before bed a nice massage. But a nice breakfast, and snuggle time with the family would be great too!
jerzeetomato
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:48 PM

Yep, that sounds just about perfect (followed by the shots at the local bar!! lol)

Quoting SunnyJoJo:

Taking shots at my local bar... lol!
Ok really, sleeping in late, pedicures, and dinner with my mom and the nugget at our local resturant
!

Rogue35
by Dawn on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:59 PM
A day with my family and I don't have to cook.
lovinmybabyboys
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:03 PM
Breakfast in bed and a homemade gift from my two babies. And spending the day with them and my Dh. Perfect

Sign me up please.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LostSoul88
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:37 PM

A day to sleep in, my kids father coming over making me meals all day and doing the house cleaning while I lay in bed all day

niehoff9
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:47 PM

Last year I asked for family pictures and this year we will be getting them done again.  I think for me this is the greatest gift because it isn't something we had ever done before and it isn't something we did in my family growing up. (and both grandma's then get updated family pictures also)

momofne
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:09 PM

I would love a day with my boys taking me out and doing something fun with me.

frankiesma530
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:10 PM

Yay! I'm in!

My perfect Mother's Day would include me being spoiled for a change and a lovely dinner with my family!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)