Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Mother's Day Countdown! Sign Up for 7 Days of Giveaways!

Posted by   + Show Post

The greatest day of the year is almost here! The greatest day for Moms, anyway! Count down to Mother's Day with us and you could win super cool stuff!

Sign up here for the countdown and we'll send you a daily message with that day's giveaway!

What's YOUR idea of the perfect Mother's Day? Tell us in the replies below and you'll be automatically signed up for the countdown! We'll PM you when the fun -- and giveaways -- begin! 

Activity Links:

Day 1: Pamper Yourself

Day 2: Eat Whatever You Want

Day 3: Relax!

Day 4: Have a Laugh

Day 5: Take Cafe of YOU

Day 6: Let Loose

Day 7: Happy Mother's Day

wearing crownbreakfastmoms rockchocolatefloating in pool

by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 3:38 PM
Replies (41-50):
jpalmer
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:27 PM
In a house full of guys mothers day often gets forgotten unless i talk about it ALOT...lol

Sign me up!!! Yey for mommies!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mallowcup17
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:27 PM

sleeping in, a nice brunch, a manicure and a big dinner not made by me...or a trip to the mall for some indulgences after sleeping in lol

eevers55
by Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:31 PM

Homemade gifts from my daughter

mlg1989
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:32 PM
A perfect mothers day would be my dh and DS simply thinking of me first instead of me putting them first i also do my best to keep my dh and DS happy and healthy. I love being a mom but would love to enjoy not having to ask for things to be done around the house. DS is 2 so i don't except anything from him as long as he gives me hugs and kisses my moms day will still be great even if dh doesn't do a darn thing.
heidi_val
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:35 PM
Just spending time with my little family...

Sign me up :) thank you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Army_Mom_2_Boyz
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:37 PM

Spending the day at the lake with my kids, complete with a picnic in the grass, then live music on the lake when the sun goes down :)

javamom12
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:48 PM

Waking up to a nice breakfast with my family. Not having to break up any fights between my kids all day.  Having my husband be able to find things without my help. And relax and read a book or watch a movie.

mi4339mi
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:56 PM

My perfect Mother's Day would be a day of pampering where people take care of me for change.

SassyLeigh
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:01 PM
Just spending relaxing time w/ my kids!! Their homemade gifts too!!
mishamama
by Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:03 PM
Seeing my husband and daughters happy.... Oh and diamonds. :P
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)