Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Mother's Day Countdown! Sign Up for 7 Days of Giveaways!

Posted by   + Show Post

The greatest day of the year is almost here! The greatest day for Moms, anyway! Count down to Mother's Day with us and you could win super cool stuff!

Sign up here for the countdown and we'll send you a daily message with that day's giveaway!

What's YOUR idea of the perfect Mother's Day? Tell us in the replies below and you'll be automatically signed up for the countdown! We'll PM you when the fun -- and giveaways -- begin! 

Activity Links:

Day 1: Pamper Yourself

Day 2: Eat Whatever You Want

Day 3: Relax!

Day 4: Have a Laugh

Day 5: Take Cafe of YOU

Day 6: Let Loose

Day 7: Happy Mother's Day

wearing crownbreakfastmoms rockchocolatefloating in pool

by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 3:38 PM
Replies (61-70):
sparky1006
by Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:26 PM

I don't need candy or gifts a day in a spa. I am here on earth to provide my families needs.To be a mother to take care fo the children.To cook,clean and do everything I can for my family.The only break I have is when my one soap comes on or the time on the computer.Going to the store isn't a chore.It gets me out tof the house.I don't go visiting just the neighbors once in a while.And making homemade goodies.My husband is a vegetarian so going out for lunch breakfast thing s like that I don't do

StarUnicorn
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:27 PM

a day to get some exstra sleep, to get my favorite breakfast, not have to clean or do laundry the whole day, and a family outing together.

Nerys-Kianna
by Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:27 PM

Waking up to the laughter of my boys (that includes hubby too) and some kicking from the lil boy we're expecting. Smelling fresh pancakes and donuts with a fruit salad. Having a relaxing day then somewhere down at the Bay, fishing or watching the kids play in and by the water.

bobbi1982
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:50 PM
I would love to finally be pampered mii self. I am always doing for mii kids n husband just to hve one say for me would be so nice for a change n would release stress n make me feel better bout myself
FortWorthMomma
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:54 PM

I would love to sleep late, not have to make breakfast, not do dishes that day or laundry and have no kids getting mad at each other. And maybe just a Thank you from the kids for all that I do. I know sounds basic, but I go to school and run a household and just want ME time. lol.

la_bella_vita
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:59 PM

Sigh me up please : )

barnwell84
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:41 PM

My idea of the perfect Mother's day would be every day that my daughter's would do what I tell them to without whining & my husband would do what I ask when I ask him.

2cplus1
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:15 PM

A day of peace, quiet and no worries...lol...that would be perfect for me :)   If not, a nice dinner out, flowers & a box of Godiva chocolates would be nice :)

Moms_Angels1960
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:18 PM

Ok, I'll sign up again. My perfect day is that  I would get breakfast I didn't have to cook, going flower shopping out for lunch, out for supper. Just a sight seeing fun filled day!

Melissabear3
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:21 PM

hmmmmm....it won't happen,but here goes.....

I would love breakfast in bed, watch some cartoons with my kids. My house totally spotless, a picnic lunch, all my plants planted and a nice steak dinner. No fighting, no one yelling. Some fresh flowers would be nice too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)