Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you think this is weird?

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:36 AM
  • 17 Replies
When your friends are uncomfortable talking to you on the phone in front of their boyfriends. I think it's odd. Like why can't you say anything in front of your boyfriend? Unless you're talking about him of course....lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nodramamama311
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:54 PM
No one?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
memekisses
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:58 PM
Yeah its only weird if your talking about them. Maaybe if your talking about another guy lol otherwise I don't see why it would matter
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yourpassion
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:00 PM

i think it's strange.  why would you be uncomfortable?!

lordkanarven
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:00 PM

I'm uncomfortable talking on the phone in front of anyone because it makes me feel rude.

Join me in Blues Mamas if you have a passion for music!
Punkie74
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:09 PM

Depends how long the converation is... if it's a fast "hey what time are you leaving ok see you at 7" I don't have a problem with it... if it's an actual conversation I find it rude to the other person/people in the room.

EireLass
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:33 PM

For me it's about no interruptions. I like to focus on the conversation I'm in, and not have him ask me anything or talk to me. And it also means keeping the dogs out of the room I'm in....they become pesty. Dan is very very hard of hearing, he will only hear my conversation or the TV, so it would be rude of me to stay in the room being giggly.

TAG2.0
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:48 PM

Not really, my bff time is private.

MeganGallagher
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:22 PM
Well I don't like to talk on the phone when I am hanging out with friends. I answer and let them know I cant talk. That's when anyone calls, not just my boyfriend
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:11 AM

Some people do not like to talk in front others. I'm one of those people, lol, I have nothing to hide from my husband I just like to talk in private

lillysnow
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 3:36 AM
Mabey when I was a teenager.lol

Quoting nodramamama311:

No one?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)