Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Report: Mexican Woman Pregnant With 9 Babies Mother-To-Be Due To Deliver May 20

Posted by   + Show Post

A news agency in Mexico City reported that a woman is pregnant with nine babies -- six girls and three boys.

Citing the state-owned Notimex, Reuters reported that Karla Vanessa Perez, of the northeastern state of Coahuila -- which borders Texas -- is being treated at a hospital in the state capital Saltillo.According to the report, Perez had fertility treatments that led to the pregnancy and is due to deliver on May 20."It's very early to think of names for the babies," Perez told Notimex. "First I hope that everything goes well."With the successful delivery of nonuplets, Perez's brood would mark one of the highest multiple births ever recorded.In 2009, Nadya Suleman, of California, gave birth to octuplets -- six boys and two girls -- sparking outrage over the responsibility of fertility doctors performing in vitro fertilization.

by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:18 PM
Replies (11-20):
maureen4154
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 5:36 PM
I could not imagine having 9 two yr Ole's all day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelhart3
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 7:28 PM

yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SheriesMom
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 7:51 PM

OMG I would throw myself in front of a train, LOL just kidding but really humans was meant to have one baby maybe two, or three not a litter like an animal that you can't even afford to care for properly. I think I would end up adopting a few of them to someone that couldnt have a baby on there own, instead of trying to get attention or 15 minutes of fame.

mariesmama
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 8:06 PM

the stir says this is faked shes not preggo at all and cant have more

Little12007
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 12:17 AM
I heard that too I wonder if it is or isn't true....

Quoting gilbertgrl627:

I just read another article (TMZ, I think) that they said she's not really pregnant. Not even with one kid. I'll see if I can find it.

GomezMami2908
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 12:19 AM

This was a hoax.

specialwingz
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 12:20 AM

I saw this on TMZ the other night.  She has been labeled Nueve Mom.  I find it as disgusting as octomom.

calusari
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 7:54 AM

Yep, turns out she had a tubal ligation after her youngest was born (he is four now). She was just looking for some attention, apparently...weird.

BannerElkHogans
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:20 AM

I read the Texas News Online this Morning an they said the 9 baby carrying momma is a hoax- she got her tubes tied 2 or 4 yrs ago ......her doctors who performed the operation spoke out this morning.........

MissJeanne
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 11:52 AM

Quoting calusari:

Yep, turns out she had a tubal ligation after her youngest was born (he is four now). She was just looking for some attention, apparently...weird.

This would not prevent IVF, the eggs are insetered into the uterus, after fertilazation.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)