Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Need advice on a wagon Id like to buy!

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 2:29 PM
  • 11 Replies

Were thinking of getting this for summer so we can walk  the kids with us! Anyone own this? Anyone with bigger kids own this? My son would not be able to keep up with us walking, as he has issues with his feet, and we walk miles!  Hes an older boy but the wagon holds up to 250 pds! Would like some imput : )

http://www.walmart.com/ip/11031702

by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 2:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Silver Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 2:53 PM
1 mom liked this

My neice has that wagon. She loves it her 4 & 2 yr old love it. She uses it a lot esp when going to the beach.

meterr
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 8:57 PM

Thanks for your reply!!  I think I will get it for him. hes much too old for a stroller, and I have no other way to get him around : ) People think im nuts pulling a 1st grader around, but he cannot walk miles!!

michelles
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:16 PM
1 mom liked this

We bought this one 10-12 years ago and it has held up extremely well. We liked that it has a door that the kids could use to get in and it has seats...also has cup holders!

gofast_mama
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:21 PM
1 mom liked this

I bought a "gorilla cart" from Home Depot it's super heavy duty and it was only 89.99 I used a outdoor chair cushion for the bottom it works really well!

If everything seems under control,

your just not going fast enough.

meterr
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 11:01 PM

Quoting gofast_mama:

I bought a "gorilla cart" from Home Depot it's super heavy duty and it was only 89.99 I used a outdoor chair cushion for the bottom it works really well!

Ill go check them out tommorow!!!

maciymommieof3
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 12:16 AM
1 mom liked this

My neighboors have that one...thats awesome.

bmw29
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 12:18 AM
1 mom liked this
My son is almost 11 and would have trouble walking miles. He has some back issues that make long walks hard.

Quoting meterr:

Thanks for your reply!!  I think I will get it for him. hes much too old for a stroller, and I have no other way to get him around : ) People think im nuts pulling a 1st grader around, but he cannot walk miles!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstevens10
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:54 AM
1 mom liked this

No, I haven't had one but I would think it is a safe buy. I looked at the site and considering there are 113 reviews from customers on Walmart.com, and it has a 5 star review. Looks like the kiddos would have fun!

meterr
by on May. 22, 2012 at 6:36 PM

Thanks for all the relpies! I bough the wagon and he loves it.. and I have tons of room for farmers market and rummage sale loot as well!!!

JamesMom714
by Member on May. 22, 2012 at 8:16 PM
I want one for my (almost) two year old... He hates his stroller.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN