Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Have had a hard few days :(

Hey all...

Just to let you know my Dad is in the hospital..

he had a triple bypass Friday @ 7 am , the surgery lasted 5 hours. 

I just wish for prayers and good thoughts from all you wonderful mommas here.

Thanks!

angie 

by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:37 PM
Replies (11-20):
LyTe684
by Tasha on Apr. 29, 2012 at 7:39 AM
Prayers and positive thoughts coming your way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
andiemomo3
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:05 AM
So sorry Angie! I will keep you all in my thoughts!
BannerElkHogans
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:10 AM

My thoughts an prayers are with you shug.................I know exactly how you feel.........my Dad had a triple by-pass 2 yrs ago this October..........he was in surgery for 13 hours .......he flatlined on the table 2 times an All i can remember from that day was telling the surgent do what u have to do........I've lost my mom an I can't lose my dad!!!!  he was in a coma for 2 weeks I sat by his bed every since day.......but hes better now,healthy-has issue with walking due to having a stroke after the surgery..............I'll be rooting for you an your family!!!!

kam013
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:21 AM
1 mom liked this

prayingSending them your way.

Elyssa414
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:33 AM
1 mom liked this
Thinking about you all!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jerzeetomato
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 6:56 PM
1 mom liked this

so sorry, Ang, that your pops is not well.  Lots of love prayers and hugs coming your way.

steveiguana
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 7:15 PM
1 mom liked this

done and hugs for you both

maciymommieof3
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:45 PM

aww,,  Thank You...I too lost my mom..but I was only 2 years old...so my dad has been my mom too for the last 41 years...

Quoting BannerElkHogans:

My thoughts an prayers are with you shug.................I know exactly how you feel.........my Dad had a triple by-pass 2 yrs ago this October..........he was in surgery for 13 hours .......he flatlined on the table 2 times an All i can remember from that day was telling the surgent do what u have to do........I've lost my mom an I can't lose my dad!!!!  he was in a coma for 2 weeks I sat by his bed every since day.......but hes better now,healthy-has issue with walking due to having a stroke after the surgery..............I'll be rooting for you an your family!!!!

moneysaver6
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:48 PM
Glad he's doing so well. I just lost my dad Friday night. At 56. Unexpectedly. Tough week...yeah, that about covers it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
offrdngal
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:50 PM

Haven't stopped thinking of you or your dad, Angie.  May he have a full and speedy recovery.  (((HUGS)))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN