Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

My 6 year old walked in on my SO and I having sex!!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:26 AM
  • 12 Replies

My 6 year old doesn't have a hamper in his room, he knows that he has to put his dirty clothes in the hamper that we have in our bedroom. 

Well, I locked our door so he couldn't get in and I guess I didn't close the door all the way because after my son was done getting dressed, he was able to open the locked door.

I was on top of my SO, of course, naked, I can't remember if I had the blankets on me the whole way. 

My son just walked in like nothing was going on put his clothes in the hamper and started walking out. We both just starred at him. He looked back and said, "what?"

my SO said, "you have to knock on the door before you come in." and then he said, "I'm beating your mom" and my son said, "oh." and then my SO said, "I'm just joking, I'm not beating your mom." we both panicked. 

I didn't know what to say but then said to my son, "why don't you go into the livingroom and watch tv." and he asked, "why?"

I said, "so that we can get dressed."

so my son left the room. My SO and I got dressed and then my son came back into the room. 

my SO said to my son, "that's why we tell you to knock on the door before you come in. we were both naked. I know that you don't mind if you see your mom naked and she's fine with that. but i don't want you to see me naked." 

My SO went to work, and I finished helping my son get ready for school. The whole time I acted likenothing happened but I was so, so embarrassed. The weird thing is my son never asked us or me what we were doing. It's like he doesn't even know if something happened. 

I wanted to ask him when it was just the 2 of us if he knows what was going on in the bedroom, but i didn't want to make a big deal out of it if he didn't think anything of it. Um.......I didn't want to bring it to his attention if he was totally oblivious to what was going on. 

I just want to let everyone know that this was an accident. I honestly didn't mean for it to happen. I feel bad about the whole situation. I'm not one of those moms who purposely have sex with my son standing there in the bedroom. I thought that the door was locked and I should have double checked to make sure it was. I just wanted to post this because I'm so, so embarrassed about this and I guess I'm just looking for reassurance that this doesn't make me a bad mother.

what would you have done if this happened to you?

I love Vinni and Alex

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kristyann
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:28 AM

awkward

MicheleJM
by Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:34 AM
I wouldnt worry about it.
Ds came home from his dad's one weekend and saw extra pillows on my bed. He said I guess Rob slept in there (a man I dated). I said well like you like to sleep in your brother's room Rob came in here, because we like each other. So much for having Rob over only when the kids werent around they figured it out anyhow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TAG2.0
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:36 AM

The im beating your mom comment was not a good reaction. Hopefully he wont take that bugget of knowledge back to school. 

silvercrow
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:45 AM

He'll tell his friends and his friends will explain it all to him.. I have four kids wanna guess how many times its happen to me.. I tell the truth at the level that their age can deal with.. I never allowed their father to lie to them let alone tell them he was beating me that honestly does more harm then good in my opinion. Sex is nothing shameful in my house its something I choose to be open and honest about..

Reina13
by Member on May. 1, 2012 at 10:23 AM

Very ackward, but not unheard of.

kitty8199
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:03 AM
I wouldn't have conversed with him. Id have let him walk out then go talk to him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
atlmom2
by Susie on May. 1, 2012 at 3:11 PM

Sounds like it didn't phase him at all. 

mybabybugssmile
by on May. 1, 2012 at 3:22 PM

"I'm beating your mom"?....  Really?

CjEmmemommy
by on May. 1, 2012 at 3:23 PM
Yep, let it go. Your SO taking made it worse.

Quoting atlmom2:

Sounds like it didn't phase him at all. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elyssa414
by on May. 1, 2012 at 3:26 PM
I'd be more worried about the I'm beating your mom comment than anything else! But seriously, it happens. He'll get over it! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN