Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Which dress do you like better? (edited to add a couple more pics for the ladies that thought she was an adult, lol)

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:38 AM
  • 33 Replies
1 mom liked this

Poll

Question: Which dress?

Options:

Pageants are shallow and horrible and I think you are evil for putting your kid in one and I refuse to vote on your stupid dresses

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 63

View Results

Trying to decide which one dd will wear in her next pageant :)

She just turned 12 years old! Here is a couple more pics. She doesn't really look older than her age, or if so, maybe 14. I'm not quite sure how anyone could think she was in her thirties, lol!

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kellysp6637
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Definately 2...

the style is MUCH more flattering to her shape and the color is gorgeous and looks gorgeous on her!

I hate the first one...too pale...washes her out and doesn't do anything for her figure.

thatgirl70
by Carin on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:43 AM

These are my thoughts exactly.

Quoting kellysp6637:

Definately 2...

the style is MUCH more flattering to her shape and the color is gorgeous and looks gorgeous on her!

I hate the first one...too pale...washes her out and doesn't do anything for her figure.

mrs.seri
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:44 AM
#2 for sure.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MWV85
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:46 AM

eh as far as the style? #2

i don't care for either of the colors though.

circle_of_life
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:51 AM

Yeah, I agree #2 is more flattering to her shape. #1 is sort of a bad pic, the dress is really pretty. The only thing about #2 is that the booby area is a little big, I had to pin it and I still think it looks big, like her boobs are too big proportionally.

Quoting kellysp6637:

Definately 2...

atlmom2
by Susie on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:52 AM

2 is better than 1

kellysp6637
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:53 AM

I know things can look much different in pics...but even colors aside...the dress in pic 1 is very dated and looks like something from the 80's early 90's.

Quoting circle_of_life:

Yeah, I agree #2 is more flattering to her shape. #1 is sort of a bad pic, the dress is really pretty. The only thing about #2 is that the booby area is a little big, I had to pin it and I still think it looks big, like her boobs are too big proportionally.

Quoting kellysp6637:

Definately 2...

starryeyez23
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:53 AM
2 for sure. Based on her size in picture 2, the first one makes her look much bigger then she is.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TAG2.0
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:21 PM

Go with 2 but a different color. 

sherry132
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)