Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG he is becoming HORIBLE

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 5:32 PM
  • 24 Replies

Dylan has been in daycare for 3 weeks now. He is turning into a Fing MONSTER. He is saying he hates everyone, calling people stupid head, using the F word, Punching him self ECT ECT. 

I love being married.  It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.  ~Rita Rudner

by on May. 1, 2012 at 5:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LyTe684
by Tasha on May. 1, 2012 at 5:36 PM
Wow. Sorry. Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elyssa414
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 5:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow. I would be worried about what's happening at the daycare if this is really out of the ordinary for him... It's normal to have an adjustment period when starting something new, but that sounds a bit over the top. I'm sorry Mama! That's really crummy that your baby is having such a rough time! :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Marimaru
by Sarah Joy on May. 1, 2012 at 5:37 PM

If he didn't have any of those behaviors before, I'd either be talking to the people at the daycare to find out what the hell he is exposed to, or just be switching.

momof3jam
by on May. 1, 2012 at 5:38 PM

Holy crap! So sorry!!! Maybe he just needs some time to adjust to it. Try rewarding him for GOOD days, and don't make too huge of a deal of bad days for now. Positive reinforcement is worth a shot first - so he doesn't start to HATE going...

GOOD LUCK MAMA!

gypsy_rose
by Kandy on May. 1, 2012 at 5:39 PM

CPS is MAKING us send him to this one. We have no choice acording to them.

Quoting Marimaru:

If he didn't have any of those behaviors before, I'd either be talking to the people at the daycare to find out what the hell he is exposed to, or just be switching.

I love being married.  It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.  ~Rita Rudner

Elyssa414
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 5:42 PM
Really?? That's crazy. Is it because they are paying for it? :( ugh

Quoting gypsy_rose:

Quoting Marimaru:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TAG2.0
by on May. 1, 2012 at 5:45 PM

Can he see a therapist? Maybe some alone time with mom and dad? 

gypsy_rose
by Kandy on May. 1, 2012 at 5:47 PM

yes they are paying for it. I didn't want him in it at all.

Quoting Elyssa414:

Really?? That's crazy. Is it because they are paying for it? :( ugh

Quoting gypsy_rose:

Quoting Marimaru:

mariesmama
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2012 at 5:47 PM

tell them your worried about the safety of the other kids find an acceptable daycare to put him in and then tell cps whats going on

gypsy_rose
by Kandy on May. 1, 2012 at 5:48 PM
1 mom liked this

he has never been like this before daycare started. His mom does not want extra time with him.

Quoting TAG2.0:

Can he see a therapist? Maybe some alone time with mom and dad? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)