Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

POLL: Is a bra with side pockets a genius idea or dumb invention?

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: POLL: Is a bra with side pockets a genius idea or dumb invention?

Options:

GENIUS! What girl doesn't want to be hands-free? It's like the Snuggie of lingerie!

Depends. As President of the IBTC, it would have to be a three-inch thick padded push-up

Dumb. Unless you want your cash to smell like Lady Speed Stick.

Something tells me Snooki and JWOWW would love it.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 44

View Results

ou can lose the handbag that's been weighing you down, carry everything you need (for the most part) and still feel sexy! The JoeyBra has built-in mesh pockets on the sides where you can store your cell phone, house key, credit cards and cash — all in safe keeping right under your armpit.

No, there is absolutely nothing weird at all about reaching into your 'pits to pay for your rum and Diet Coke. Frankly, I don't see this sexy contraption taking off at all. Women are so finicky about where they place their girls (lace, padding, push-up, underwire — to each their own), so unless Victoria's Secret buys out the JoeyBra, I don't see this going anywhere. What's next? Panty pockets?

by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:53 PM
Replies (31-33):
notjstanothrmom
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 10:31 AM

I like it.

I stick my stuff in my bra anyways, it would be less gross if there was a pocket rather then just warm boob and bra on the debit card I just handed the cashier. lol

I don't carry a purse.

she_walk_softly
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Love it
you ever try horseback riding with a cell phone?I would use this bra for sure!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on May. 2, 2012 at 11:10 AM

Dumb,So everytime you need cash or your cell you have to reach down your shirt lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)