Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

POLL: Is a bra with side pockets a genius idea or dumb invention?

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: POLL: Is a bra with side pockets a genius idea or dumb invention?

Options:

GENIUS! What girl doesn't want to be hands-free? It's like the Snuggie of lingerie!

Depends. As President of the IBTC, it would have to be a three-inch thick padded push-up

Dumb. Unless you want your cash to smell like Lady Speed Stick.

Something tells me Snooki and JWOWW would love it.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 44

View Results

ou can lose the handbag that's been weighing you down, carry everything you need (for the most part) and still feel sexy! The JoeyBra has built-in mesh pockets on the sides where you can store your cell phone, house key, credit cards and cash — all in safe keeping right under your armpit.

No, there is absolutely nothing weird at all about reaching into your 'pits to pay for your rum and Diet Coke. Frankly, I don't see this sexy contraption taking off at all. Women are so finicky about where they place their girls (lace, padding, push-up, underwire — to each their own), so unless Victoria's Secret buys out the JoeyBra, I don't see this going anywhere. What's next? Panty pockets?

by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:53 PM
Replies (11-20):
steveiguana
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:07 PM

Maries_Mom23
by Member on May. 1, 2012 at 9:08 PM

My 19 year old niece would LOVE it!  She's constantly sticking her cell phone and cash in her bra!  

2metalbabies
by Jene on May. 1, 2012 at 9:10 PM
Idk about anyone else, but my bras& boobs are big enough to stash everything I need and the hot bartender, lmfao! Those side pockets must be for girls who won't have to move their boobs over to get to thier stuff
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ForeverInLove
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 9:11 PM
Very bad for electronics. You'll fry them from sweat, no joke.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
colins_mom
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2012 at 9:12 PM
Dude I see women pull cash out of their bras all the time... I would,much rather they use this...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MIA0223
by Michelle on May. 1, 2012 at 9:15 PM
Dumb. My mommom always stores her cigarettes, lighter and money in hers already though! Lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kitty8199
by Nicole on May. 1, 2012 at 9:16 PM
I think its a good idea. I don't carry a purse. If I had cash it would be safer than in a back pocket.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sagely
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:18 PM
And how chaffed would my arms be?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
504bbymami
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2012 at 9:20 PM
Awesome
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sstripedmonkey
by Member on May. 1, 2012 at 9:31 PM

that looks uncomfortable lol i think i remember seeing ones where the pocket is on the cup? on a side note people i work with keep their phones in their bras, i think its kinda gross when your reaching in there every 2 seconds.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)