Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Puka Pele (pictures of my little Pele Princess)

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:29 AM
  • 8 Replies

This is my Little Pele Princess this morning. I am throwing a Surprise Sweet 16 Luau May 12th and a HUGE Luau in Aug for all the Aug Birthdays. So I spent 50 dollars at the dollar store yesterday for the May party and the start of the Aug party.. however the 3yr doesn't know this.. all she knows it this is for her Hula party... Now my 3yr is Smarter then most but once she grabs a hold of an idea she runs with it till she is done. So No one is arguing with her.. They are for her Party but her party is in Aug.. So we put up a decoration this morning.. Here are the pictures of her and the Decoration. This is Her Hula Girl and it is her Hula girl...

by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MIA0223
by Michelle on May. 2, 2012 at 10:25 AM
Aww!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kitty8199
by Nicole on May. 2, 2012 at 11:09 AM
I was a little taken aback at first when you said it was sweet 16. She's obviously not 16, lol.
Hope you have fun
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
silvercrow
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:21 PM

Lol NOOOO the Party is for my Oldest.. I know its confusing sorry.. I am throwing 2 Luau's One for the 16yr next Saturday and one for the little girl in the picture in Aug.. the one in Aug will be HUGE because its for 4 people at the same time.. i have new pictures... I will post them in a few

LancesMom
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:28 PM

Aw shes a cutie!

silvercrow
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:47 PM

We went out running Errands with her dressed like this lol

silvercrow
by on May. 2, 2012 at 5:58 PM

Not only is she a Hula Girl she is my little beach bum.. Its official my beach bum has returned. Her adorable tan line has returned. Her hair is bleaching out getting stringy, and she always smells like sun screen.. Its like she sweats the stuff lol

Barabell
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:17 PM

Aw, she's so cute!

silvercrow
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:23 PM

Thanks She is something else and my youngest

Quoting Barabell:

Aw, she's so cute!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)