See what CafeMoms are saying about saving time this holiday season..
CafeMom is excited to announce a way we're featuring many of our terrific moms. Selected moms will respond to our "Mom of the Day" interview questions, and their interviews will then be posted in the group that they spend the most time in.
1. What has been your defining moment as a mom so far?
My favorite moment as a mom was the first night in the hospital with my son. It was a long day with lots of visitors and wooziness from the anesthesia. Late at night when I was feeding him one more time before trying to get some sleep I finally had a moment alone with him. I sang Happy Birthday to him. Every year since, I steal a few moments alone with him before bed to sing him that song, just us.
2. What group do you most frequently hang out in on CafeMom?
I'm loyal to the December 09 Babies group. Those ladies have become great friends that I'll keep forever.
3. What do you like most about CafeMom?
It's a great place to get advice and realize you're not alone in your ignorance about raising kids. We all thought we would be perfect parents....then we had kids.
4. A mom's spare time is precious (if it exists at all!). How do you spend yours? (Aside from on CafeMom, of course.)
I enjoy baking and decorating cakes and I'm also reviving my love of volleyball and playing this summer for the first time since I was pregnant with my ds
5. What are your favorites:
Book: anything by Jodi Picoult
Movie : The Little Mermaid
Song : "You and Me" by Kenny Chesney
Food : ice cream
Place to travel to : the ocean
6. Which celebrity mom would you most like to hang out with, and why?
Kate Hudson...She seems so laid back and lets her son be who he wants to be
7. If you could give a new mom one piece of advice, what would it be?
Leave the dishes and the laundry and enjoy the couch naps and cuddles.
8. If you had to choose, what single word best sums you up?
9. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? And if you work, what's your job?
I wanted to train dolphins. I now teach 6th grade special education
10. If you could trade places with any one person for a day, who would it be?
Nicole Kidman, I'd like to spend some quality time with Keith Urban ;0)
Now answer her question for YOU:
What was your favorite outfit for your LO?