Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

more drama from the bd

Posted by   + Show Post
Ok. So he gets to go on work release now. He calls me this morning shit faced. His sister picked him up for the work release but he didn't have to work. So he was at a pool. He was shit faced. He wanted me to take him home (or somewhere but I took him home).
I asked where he was he knew the name, but not how to get there. I told him I can't get him if I don't know where he is. "Put it in the gps". I need an address. Well I found the place. He had drank 12 beers. He wanted me to get him more. I refused. He said I was mean. He has to do a breathalyzer when he gets back. I don't know what is going to happen but that boy is going to blow something. He will never learn.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:06 AM
Replies (11-15):
kitty8199
by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:17 AM
I guess I could've left him where he was. I was trying to stop him from getting in more trouble than he already was going to be in.

Quoting mamacc5:

I guess the question really is, "When will you learn"

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kjbennett26
by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:45 AM

why would you go pick him up?!  I'd let his ass figure his own shit out

mamacc5
by on May. 6, 2012 at 5:06 PM

The thing is those are his choices, you have a child that needs you to make good choices too. If you are running around trying to keep someone else out of trouble, then you are not busy making your life better. Don't waste your time or your childs time with someone like that.

Quoting kitty8199:

I guess I could've left him where he was. I was trying to stop him from getting in more trouble than he already was going to be in.

Quoting mamacc5:

I guess the question really is, "When will you learn"

mamacc5
by on May. 6, 2012 at 5:08 PM

I always say just becuase the phone rings doesn't mean I am required to answer it.

Quoting MIA0223:

Sounds like you do too though. So just stop. If he calls asking to to pick him up when he is drunk say no.

Quoting kitty8199:

His sister was pissed. His mom enables him. Always has always will.

Quoting jerzeetomato:

But not until  everyone pulls the plug on him.  He has to hit rock bottom with no sister, mom, friend, ex-girlfriend, etc., there to pick him up.

Quoting Christy644:

Let him fall on his ass. He will learn eventually.

prdmomnarmywife
by on May. 6, 2012 at 5:11 PM
So hang up , or say no . Pretty simple .

Quoting kitty8199:

I don't know its him. He doesn't have a cell phone. I'm not going to just never answer my phone bc it maight be him.

Quoting Marimaru:

Why do you even answer his calls?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN