Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

after 4 weeks of investigating CPS will be closing the case! Finaly we will have our lives back. The GOOD thing out of this is they are going to stay open a few extra weeks so they can get me a FREE IEP advocate! 

The month of May is the Nerofibromatosis awarness month. 

One of the major signs are cafe au lait spots (flat brown spots on the skin).

Please research this disorder! 

I have this disorder myself.

CLICK PHOTO FOR MORE INFO!

by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:39 PM
Replies (11-12):
bhow
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2012 at 11:50 AM

I told our elementary principal he is coward to his face 2 yrs ago.  It was amazing how many people told me it was about time somebody stood up to him!!  I got phone calls and letters in the mail, pats on the back on the street and in the grocery store!!  Apparently it just took somebody willing to call it like is to get something changed.  He kisses my ass and probably will till my kids graduate or he leaves the area.

Quoting gypsy_rose:

His teacher loves him. It is the principle that is the ass. We are actualy hoping to get them out of the school system and home school. I can't deal with this crap here anymore.

Quoting bhow:

sounds to me like the teachers just didn't want to be responsible adults and deal with the child.  Some people are just lazy and want the easy way.  Good for you for not being afraid to be a parent!!

MissJeanne
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Today more kids are mis-diagnosed as ADHD and other initials and put on Ritlan and oter drugs, REASON, Teaches cannot control their classrooms, they need to take some child Physchology classes.  I ran into a problem when grandson was in HS, he did a stupid thing, thinking it funny (put postal stickers everywhere) instead of making him scrpe them al off and mybe some detention as well, he was expelled.  This was his Sr. year, no talking or any other action did any good.  We had a hearing, it was decided before we got in the room and never were we heard. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)