Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Help does anyone do online work from home????????

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:58 AM
  • 13 Replies

Today, I was passed up on getting a promotion, because I was to valuable in my current position. However,someone with less time invested in the company, but well liked by the powers that be was promoted. Who knows this story. Now I need to find additional income for my family as the hubby is desperately seeking employment. (Not a movie, YET)

Anyways, started looking for part time work from home on the internet and oh my gosh, so many of these sites seem to be scams. The truth is I would love to make extra money without loosing my time with the kids.

Do any of you wonderful ladies have any guidance or expertise in this area. As, I would like to apply for a position, not register and invest in purchasing something. I just want to do a few hours a week or more and cover the house payment without cutting to many coupons and robbing Peter to pay Paul.

by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amonkeymom
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2012 at 11:06 AM

There are a few sites like alpineaccess.com that are legit, but so many aren't and you really have to wade through to find the one that's right for you.

Best of luck & welcome to the group!

mamacc5
by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:13 PM

Thank you so much I will look into that one. I guess I just figured you shouldn't have to pay to make money.

Quoting amonkeymom:

There are a few sites like alpineaccess.com that are legit, but so many aren't and you really have to wade through to find the one that's right for you.

Best of luck & welcome to the group!

itsblissmas
by on May. 5, 2012 at 3:00 PM

Yeah, this is a tough one. I'm not familiar with the site mentioned above but I can tell you I've done hours and hours of research on this and it was not fun. Ultimately what I found is that it's next to impossible to find something legitimate and worth it.

Companies that say there is no selling are really not correct unless you are so darn excited about their product that you can get people to buy due to your enthusiasm. I am no sales person so all "those" companies are out the door for me.

I had looked into medical billing from home because I've done that in offices before but any place I heard about wanted you to take classes first regardless.

Some companies pay you based on something. Ex: if you stuff envelopes you don't get paid unless someone buys from the mailing that YOU sent to that person.

Others want you to pay something as you mentioned and you should NEVER have to pay to work.

A lot of survey sites say you don't qualify to take the survey. mysurvey.com is the only truly legitimate site I have ever found but it takes TIME. You don't get a lot of money fast. You can also choose between money or prizes. I haven't been on there in forever. I should try to log on again. LOL!

Some of those "click sites" you have to do something more than JUST click or read.

It's pretty wild but I wish you all the luck in the world with this. :o)

LuvCoopins
by on May. 5, 2012 at 3:04 PM
Apply for Leapforce...it pays good and will be a good extra income for you. The tests to get hired are hard but if you study the material u will be fine. I get paid every month, on time, with no problems. They contract people for 6 months at a time. If you give them quality work they will continually renew your contract.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamacc5
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:46 AM
1 mom liked this

awesome thank you.

Quoting LuvCoopins:

Apply for Leapforce...it pays good and will be a good extra income for you. The tests to get hired are hard but if you study the material u will be fine. I get paid every month, on time, with no problems. They contract people for 6 months at a time. If you give them quality work they will continually renew your contract.

mamacc5
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:48 AM

Thank you so much

Quoting itsblissmas:

Yeah, this is a tough one. I'm not familiar with the site mentioned above but I can tell you I've done hours and hours of research on this and it was not fun. Ultimately what I found is that it's next to impossible to find something legitimate and worth it.

Companies that say there is no selling are really not correct unless you are so darn excited about their product that you can get people to buy due to your enthusiasm. I am no sales person so all "those" companies are out the door for me.

I had looked into medical billing from home because I've done that in offices before but any place I heard about wanted you to take classes first regardless.

Some companies pay you based on something. Ex: if you stuff envelopes you don't get paid unless someone buys from the mailing that YOU sent to that person.

Others want you to pay something as you mentioned and you should NEVER have to pay to work.

A lot of survey sites say you don't qualify to take the survey. mysurvey.com is the only truly legitimate site I have ever found but it takes TIME. You don't get a lot of money fast. You can also choose between money or prizes. I haven't been on there in forever. I should try to log on again. LOL!

Some of those "click sites" you have to do something more than JUST click or read.

It's pretty wild but I wish you all the luck in the world with this. :o)

Txana2470
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:11 AM
Hello Dear , i know how frustrating can be to depend on the hubby 's income and the bad it goes when they are earning less. I know that you don't wanna invest in anything, but you know what I am is a. Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant.. You are your own boss and earn the 50% of all your sales and besides this you schedule your own time , you wouldn't leave your kids without attention.. I can tell you this in our unit there are many women with kids that are doing very good . Anyway it's just my advise and of course if you really are interested send me an email. To aadsa2470@yahoo.com
Atte Ana Cisneros . God bless you and your Fam.
ack86
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:16 AM
What do you do, and what do you need to do it?

Quoting LuvCoopins:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuvCoopins
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:53 AM
Its search engine evaluation...you can google "search engine evaluator" and get more information. You can apply at www.leapforce.com under "become an agent"... They will email you when the next testing date is and will email you all the material you need to study. They give you 7 days to study and then you take two tests.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuvCoopins
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:55 AM
I wrote you back on the post...I meant to quote you...Im mobile so I screwed up :)

Quoting ack86:

What do you do, and what do you need to do it?

Quoting LuvCoopins:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN