Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Mother's Day Countdown Day 5: Take care of YOU!

Posted by   + Show Post

You've got to take care of yourself before you can take care of anyone else, right? 

What do you do to take care of YOU? Exercise? Eat your (or more!) veggies? What would you like to do more of? 

Post what you do to take care of you and you could win a CafeMom water bottle and sports pack!

jumping ropeapplefloating in poolsleep

Post one thing at a time -- the more times you reply, the more times you're entered to win!

If you missed yesterday's tips, click here. To sign up for the Mother's Day Countdown, click here.

simple smile

Contest Rules

• The "Take Care" contest starts 5/11/12 at 1:22am (ET) and ends 5/13/12 at 11:59pm (ET) (the "Contest Period").
  • Enter by replying to this post with something you do to take care of yourself during the Contest Period.
  • Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
  • Five (5) winners will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to each receive a CafeMom water bottle and sports pack.
  • The random drawing shall occur on or about 5/20/12.
  • No Purchase Necessary.
  • Open to US residents 16 years and older.
  • Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.

by on May. 11, 2012 at 1:22 AM
Replies (181-190):
Melissabear3
by on May. 11, 2012 at 6:33 PM

I havent taken very good care of myself these last few years, but I am now-eating more fruits and veggies, less sugar and going for a walk as often as I can.

la_bella_vita
by Silver Member on May. 11, 2012 at 8:23 PM

I want to start exercising more!

Aurorasmom
by on May. 11, 2012 at 11:22 PM

we eat as healthy as we can (of course with some exceptions lol) and we exercise regularly.  our real weakness is getting enough rest, there just arent enough hours in the day!

here are some pics from last weekend's beach soccer tournament.  talk about a hell of a workout! it was amazing!

Aurorasmom
by on May. 11, 2012 at 11:23 PM

Aurorasmom
by on May. 11, 2012 at 11:25 PM

Aurorasmom
by on May. 11, 2012 at 11:27 PM

and my mini <3

Aurorasmom
by on May. 11, 2012 at 11:30 PM

we do love our family walks :))

cemcnair
by on May. 12, 2012 at 1:23 AM
Drink lots of water
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cemcnair
Less stress
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cemcnair
Spa day
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)