CafeMom is excited to announce a way we're featuring many of our terrific moms. Selected moms will respond to our "Mom of the Day" interview questions, and their interviews will then be posted in the group that they spend the most time in.
1. What has been your defining moment as a mom so far?
I can only pick one? I guess having him has been my most defining moment. Being a teen mom wasn't easy but I did what I needed to and now a have beautiful, intelligent 7-year-old.
2. What group do you most frequently hang out in on CafeMom?
Serious Coupon Swappers, I absolutely love this group and the ladies in it.
3. What do you like most about CafeMom?
I like everything about CafeMom. It's nice to be able to come on here and just talk to other moms about anything and everything. You can share joy, sadness, vent, or just have fun and not worry about being judged.
4. A mom's spare time is precious (if it exists at all!). How do you spend yours? (Aside from on CafeMom, of course.)
Spare time? What's that? Whenever I have a minute to myself I read, I love love love love to read.
5. What are your favorites:
Book: A Thousand Splendid Suns
Movie: Will Wonka (the original)
Song: Anything Adele right now
Food: Mmmmm food. I love all foood
Place to travel to: I want to go to Alaska, it's the only state I haven't been to.
6. Which celebrity mom would you most like to hang out with, and why?
Heidi Klum, looking at the pictures she just looks like a lot of fun.
7. If you could give a new mom one piece of advice, what would it be?
Enjoy every stage and every age. It may not seem like it now but they grow and change so fast.
8. If you had to choose, what single word best sums you up?
9. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? And if you work, what's your job?
In 2nd grade I decided I wanted to be president. What was I thinking? I work 3 jobs right now. 1.I'm a pharmacy tech. 2. I'm a unit clerk in the psych building at a local hospital (I chose to work in psych and love it). 3. I work with a woman who has disabilities.
10. If you could trade places with any one person for a day, who would it be?
No one. As hectic as my life is I still wouldn't want anyone else's.
Now answer her question for YOU:
Can't we all just get along?