Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Meet CafeMom's Featured Mom: cjsmom1

Posted by on May. 11, 2012 at 2:13 PM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this

CafeMom is excited to announce a way we're featuring many of our terrific moms. Selected moms will respond to our "Mom of the Day" interview questions, and their interviews will then be posted in the group that they spend the most time in.

Our current featured mom, cjsmom1, spends most of her time in the Serious Coupon Swappers group.

1. What has been your defining moment as a mom so far? 

I can only pick one? I guess having him has been my most defining moment. Being a teen mom wasn't easy but I did what I needed to and now a have beautiful, intelligent 7-year-old.

2. What group do you most frequently hang out in on CafeMom?

Serious Coupon Swappers, I absolutely love this group and the ladies in it.

3. What do you like most about CafeMom?

I like everything about CafeMom. It's nice to be able to come on here and just talk to other moms about anything and everything. You can share joy, sadness, vent, or just have fun and not worry about being judged.

4. A mom's spare time is precious (if it exists at all!). How do you spend yours? (Aside from on CafeMom, of course.)

Spare time? What's that? Whenever I have a minute to myself I read, I love love love love to read.

5. What are your favorites:
Book: A Thousand Splendid Suns
Movie: Will Wonka (the original)
Song: Anything Adele right now
Food: Mmmmm food. I love all foood
Place to travel to: I want to go to Alaska, it's the only state I haven't been to.

6. Which celebrity mom would you most like to hang out with, and why?

Heidi Klum, looking at the pictures she just looks like a lot of fun.

7. If you could give a new mom one piece of advice, what would it be?

Enjoy every stage and every age. It may not seem like it now but they grow and change so fast.

8. If you had to choose, what single word best sums you up?

Busy

9. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? And if you work, what's your job?

In 2nd grade I decided I wanted to be president. What was I thinking? I work 3 jobs right now. 1.I'm a pharmacy tech. 2. I'm a unit clerk in the psych building at a local hospital (I chose to work in psych and love it). 3. I work with a woman who has disabilities.

10. If you could trade places with any one person for a day, who would it be?

No one. As hectic as my life is I still wouldn't want anyone else's.

Now answer her question for YOU:

Can't we all just get along?

by on May. 11, 2012 at 2:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
nickigoingon8
by on May. 11, 2012 at 6:00 PM

That would be great if we could....I try to get along with everyone, but I think that with everyone's different perceptions of what is said and different attitudes and up-bringings it makes it really hard. But I am right there with you.

CafeMom Tickers
VintageWife
by on May. 11, 2012 at 8:52 PM

It'd be nice if we could.

If I hadn't seen your pic, I'd swear you were one of my bffs cause she has pretty much the same 3 jobs. Well, her third isn't a woman with disabilities, it's a group home for older men with disabilities I think.

maciymommieof3
by on May. 11, 2012 at 9:03 PM

Well, I think so of can and others can't....Why  can't we just agree to disagree?

So glad you got your turn up here...nice to know more about you..and 3 jobs???? I'd say your ARE 1busymom!

The PhOtObOoTh!  A FuN group full of
contests, challenges, showdowns etc........
If you Love Photography you will Love this!

22w569
by on May. 12, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Yeah, IMO, we could. Unfortunately, not everyone has the strength or fortitude to do so. *sigh*

YoloChristal
by on May. 12, 2012 at 10:45 AM
With alot of zipped lips...I think we can all get along. Enjoy your Mother's Day!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)