Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

He has not seen my DD since she was 3 and she is now 7 I have tryed to contact him and let him talk to her but he never would answer my calls or texts he would fight if i tryed to get him to pay child support..so this morning I get a fb message saying Happy mothers day from him and right after he started bashing me because he cant see her or talk to her umm hello ive been trying for years..he said she was gonna grow up to hate me because i dont let him see her and me and my DH are very open with her about her BD and she knows everything..and now he is on drugs and is dating a felon and i be damn if my dd will be around all that..he says he can easly take her away from me..my ? is can he..He hasnt been around her whole life wasnt there when she was born didnt see her till she was 8 months old maybe seen her 9 times out of those 3 years and then the military moved us and he didnt give to shits..oh and he is not on the certificate and she does not have his last name..so what should I do..

by on May. 14, 2012 at 11:20 AM
Replies (11-11):
gypsy_rose
by Kandy on May. 15, 2012 at 8:32 AM

http://www.divorcenet.com/states/illinois/ilfaq_09#b

Quoting Mommy3478:

I live in IL he lives in Mo

Quoting gypsy_rose:

what state do you live in?

The month of May is the Nerofibromatosis awarness month. 

One of the major signs are cafe au lait spots (flat brown spots on the skin).

Please research this disorder! 

I have this disorder myself.

CLICK PHOTO FOR MORE INFO!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN