Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Sitting in the nursery...

Posted by on May. 17, 2012 at 3:24 PM
  • 5 Replies
Humming "lullaby and good night" over and over again while my baby refuses to nap after not sleeping last night! So frustrated!! And so freaking tired. I want to cry!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 17, 2012 at 3:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
atlmom2
by Susie on May. 17, 2012 at 4:10 PM
I would go about my day then. No nap, oh well. Put them in a seat and do something. I understand you are probably tired though.
Elyssa414
by on May. 17, 2012 at 4:17 PM
I got him up for a while- did the dishes and laundry while he cried and cried because he was so tired... Then tried again. It took me 45 mins to get him to sleep. Usually he's a pretty easy baby, but I think he's teething. :/

Quoting atlmom2:

I would go about my day then. No nap, oh well. Put them in a seat and do something. I understand you are probably tired though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
atlmom2
by Susie on May. 17, 2012 at 4:41 PM

Hopefully he will start sleeping and napping again soon.  I had pretty easy babies too.  My oldest was the best ever.  Sleeping though the night first night home even!!! 

Quoting Elyssa414:

I got him up for a while- did the dishes and laundry while he cried and cried because he was so tired... Then tried again. It took me 45 mins to get him to sleep. Usually he's a pretty easy baby, but I think he's teething. :/

Quoting atlmom2:

Come join me at The Duggars Debate, The Good, The Bad and the Ugly

Barabell
by on May. 17, 2012 at 5:02 PM

My son was like that as an infant. He was never a big sleeper. It was hard on me because I was tired and really needed the break.

I hope he settles down for you soon.

LuLuRex
by Member on May. 17, 2012 at 5:09 PM

Ugh those are the really tough days :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)