Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Always pads....

Posted by on May. 22, 2012 at 11:52 AM
  • 13 Replies
1 mom liked this

Well I had a POOR experiance with the REGULAR extra heavy overnight pad. I contacted always through face book. I must say I am VERY impressed with their customer service! They were VERY apologetic, sent me two boxes of free pads to try in the infinity (both boxes cost more than my original purchase!) AND this is what honestly impressed me the most, A HAND WRITTEN NOTE! WAY TO GO ALWAYS! I will see next period how the infinitys compair to the regular maxis. 

The month of May is the Nerofibromatosis awarness month. 

One of the major signs are cafe au lait spots (flat brown spots on the skin).

Please research this disorder! 

I have this disorder myself.

CLICK PHOTO FOR MORE INFO!

by on May. 22, 2012 at 11:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Alejandra10
by on May. 22, 2012 at 11:56 AM
That's really good!! I send a message to FTD and I get this message back saying something like sorry for the inconviniense we will work harder to satisfy future purchase and then in then at the end it said please don't reply to the message it's a machine something like that I don't remember how exactly it said but technically it was just a forward message from a computer I was so mad
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gypsy_rose
by Kandy on May. 22, 2012 at 12:03 PM

FTD?

Quoting Alejandra10:

That's really good!! I send a message to FTD and I get this message back saying something like sorry for the inconviniense we will work harder to satisfy future purchase and then in then at the end it said please don't reply to the message it's a machine something like that I don't remember how exactly it said but technically it was just a forward message from a computer I was so mad

Alejandra10
by on May. 22, 2012 at 12:17 PM
Yeah its that place were you order flowers online I baught my mom some for mothers day and they send it to them but those things got there dying and they never bloomed they just turned black and it looks nothing like the picture they said it would look. I paid Ove 50 dollars for what I thought would be a very beautiful mothers day bouquet instead I got some horrible stems

Quoting gypsy_rose:

FTD?

Quoting Alejandra10:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
robbinsroost
by on May. 22, 2012 at 12:24 PM

That's great! I think customer service can be a hit or miss even within the same company. I ordered a travel system from Target and when it got here is was not what was pictured. It was the same print, but cheaper car seat and stroller models. I got the travel system because they were offering a free swing with it. I called and complained, apparently not the first to do so. I ended up with a free travel system and swing. I gave away the travel system and bought what I wanted.

gypsy_rose
by Kandy on May. 22, 2012 at 12:25 PM

:( I order all my flowers and make my own boquets. I liek the growers box. they are usualy  over 100 for the flowers but it allows me to make boquets for more than one person. Also if you know anyone with a cosco card you can order flowers from them online at a low cost.

http://www.costco.com/Common/Category.aspx?whse=BC&Ne=4000000&eCat=BC|3605|90371&N=4045468&Nr=P_CatalogName:BC&cat=24847&Ns=P_Price|0||P_SignDesc1&lang=en-US&topnav=

Quoting Alejandra10:

Yeah its that place were you order flowers online I baught my mom some for mothers day and they send it to them but those things got there dying and they never bloomed they just turned black and it looks nothing like the picture they said it would look. I paid Ove 50 dollars for what I thought would be a very beautiful mothers day bouquet instead I got some horrible stems

Quoting gypsy_rose:

FTD?

Quoting Alejandra10:

giroirk
by on May. 22, 2012 at 10:38 PM
My husband once got me flowers for valentines from FTD. They didn't send them. They just had too many orders!!! Atleast we got a refund. But still disappointing. Kwim??

Quoting Alejandra10:

Quoting gypsy_rose:

FTD?

Quoting Alejandra10:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jenner8
by on May. 22, 2012 at 10:49 PM

So I know not to order thru FTD, but awesome that Always took the time to hand write a note... with good handwriting no less.  :)  I had an great experience from Amazon when my Kindle was defective a few months ago.  Totally shocked when I called on Wednesday and had a package on my doorstep Thursday... with not only my replacement Kindle but a $200 gift certificate...

gypsy_rose
by Kandy on May. 22, 2012 at 10:53 PM

WOW 200$ !!!! That is awsome!

Quoting Jenner8:

So I know not to order thru FTD, but awesome that Always took the time to hand write a note... with good handwriting no less.  :)  I had an great experience from Amazon when my Kindle was defective a few months ago.  Totally shocked when I called on Wednesday and had a package on my doorstep Thursday... with not only my replacement Kindle but a $200 gift certificate...

Jenner8
by on May. 23, 2012 at 4:11 AM

Yeah I was floored! 

Quoting gypsy_rose:

WOW 200$ !!!! That is awsome!

Quoting Jenner8:

barefootmommi
by on May. 23, 2012 at 10:41 PM
Aw love the hand written note
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)