Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

I think my cat is dead.....pics added

Posted by on May. 23, 2012 at 12:52 PM
  • 23 Replies

we came home sunday night. We had accidently left a 2nd story window open (had a screen and it goes out to a porch). She didnt come running to us like she normaly does. We found the 2nd story window open and the screen pushed out. She was gone. She is a indoor out door cat and has ALWAYS come home at night. We can't find her anywhere and no one has picked her up as of yet. I miss my baby!

this was her as a kitten

The month of May is the Nerofibromatosis awarness month. 

One of the major signs are cafe au lait spots (flat brown spots on the skin).

Please research this disorder! 

I have this disorder myself.

CLICK PHOTO FOR MORE INFO!

by on May. 23, 2012 at 12:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SunnyJoJo
by on May. 23, 2012 at 2:15 PM

I hope she comes home soon! My cat used to push out the 2nd floor screen all the time and act a fool in the woods until he got tired and hungry and came home a couple days to a week later. Cats are pretty self sufficient and have much more survival skills then we give them credit for. Maybe put some food and water out and see if she shows up.
She was fixed right? I mean if she wasn't, getting it on could keep her away for a while.

MrsImperfect
by on May. 23, 2012 at 2:17 PM
Mine has left for a couple of days and I was worried as hell. I seriously thought I wouldn't see him again. But he came back. Soak n wet. And he normally doesn't go out. If it been awhile check apls and post fliers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Connie04
by Silver Member on May. 23, 2012 at 2:30 PM
1 mom liked this

My sister's cat went missing for about 6 weeks.   They really thought she was a goner.  But, one day, she showed up, hiding under their car.  She was a lot skinnier and very scared, but now she's back to normal.  I hope your story has a happy ending, too.

amonkeymom
by Bronze Member on May. 23, 2012 at 3:45 PM
1 mom liked this

:(  I hope she comes home soon.

Twix.Leigh
by Member on May. 23, 2012 at 3:48 PM
Awwe hope your kitty comes home!
I was kitty watching a friends cat last year, and he jumped off our balcony. 3rd floor. I cried and looked for him for weeks!! A few months later he was found and is back at home! I hope your kitty is ok!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fraujones
by Mommytron on May. 23, 2012 at 3:59 PM

Don't lose hope yet.

When I was a kid we had a cat that wandered off and came home months later. When he was gone, some kids even told us they saw his body and threw it in the river.  Must have been another cat or they were lying to get reward money. 

Hope she returns!

SunnyJoJo
by on May. 23, 2012 at 4:48 PM

aw that's so sad.

Quoting fraujones:

Don't lose hope yet.

When I was a kid we had a cat that wandered off and came home months later. When he was gone, some kids even told us they saw his body and threw it in the river.  Must have been another cat or they were lying to get reward money. 

Hope she returns!

Barabell
by on May. 23, 2012 at 4:56 PM

I hope she comes home.

My cats are always indoor cats too, and one of our cats snuck out once when I was bringing in groceries. I wasn't even looking for her because she rarely ever tried to go outside. Two weeks later I did find her in the neighborhood. She was starving, but not thirsty. I was so relieved to find her, and I truly hope your kitty turns up soon.

:(

gypsy_rose
by Kandy on May. 23, 2012 at 7:53 PM

my little Rukia was a indoor outdoor kitty. She would come home EVERY night and that is why I know something is wrong. The ONLY time she didn't come home was when she got locked into a garage.

Quoting Barabell:

I hope she comes home.

My cats are always indoor cats too, and one of our cats snuck out once when I was bringing in groceries. I wasn't even looking for her because she rarely ever tried to go outside. Two weeks later I did find her in the neighborhood. She was starving, but not thirsty. I was so relieved to find her, and I truly hope your kitty turns up soon.

:(

The month of May is the Nerofibromatosis awarness month. 

One of the major signs are cafe au lait spots (flat brown spots on the skin).

Please research this disorder! 

I have this disorder myself.

CLICK PHOTO FOR MORE INFO!

ColorMeCrazy
by on May. 23, 2012 at 7:55 PM
1 mom liked this

My dd's cat got out once and some people down the street took her in. Try putting up LOST posters, it worked for us :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)