Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

the writing on the wall piog

Posted by on May. 23, 2012 at 8:45 PM
  • 6 Replies

eye rolling 

apparently the ppl who lived here before had boku kids! every bedroom was a kids room the smalled bedroom could really only comfortable fit two but the doors have names on them and apparently the two other rooms had 2 kids in them. 5 kids isnt alot but its too many too live here. we fit this house perfect and there 4 of us 2 kids 2 adults. whatever thats besides the point the little one drew everywhere!!!! on the walls doors and door jambs closet doors everywhere! i know kiddos do that i have 2 of my own that did that. however the previous owners made not attempt to clean it up n the house was sold to us as is. i LOVE my new house but any idea how to get the ten million drawlings off? the house has been vacant a year and nothing is taking this stuff off its the worst in the bathroom because the bathroom walls are just flat white primer not even real paint. any ideas on how to clean these off the wall? ladies?

blowing kissesandi

by on May. 23, 2012 at 8:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
gypsy_rose
by Kandy on May. 23, 2012 at 9:06 PM

if majic eraser does not work...you will most likely need to repaint

gypsy_rose
by Kandy on May. 23, 2012 at 9:07 PM

oh and if it is crayon you could try heating it up with a blowdryer than wiping it off.

hatinnd
by on May. 23, 2012 at 9:08 PM

If it's only primer anyway, I'd re prime and paint.

Punkie74
by on May. 23, 2012 at 9:13 PM
Magic eraser... And paint!!
PS my inlaws raised my husband and 2 brothers in a TINY 2 bedroom house! We're spoiled these days!! LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sweets32285
by on May. 23, 2012 at 9:54 PM

You would probably just have to repaint.  My entire apartment is the primer walls.  It's so hard to try to get them clean.  The paint just comes right off.

barefootmommi
by on May. 23, 2012 at 11:09 PM
Indeed we are :)

Quoting Punkie74:

Magic eraser... And paint!!

PS my inlaws raised my husband and 2 brothers in a TINY 2 bedroom house! We're spoiled these days!! LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)