CafeMom is excited to announce a way we're featuring many of our terrific moms. Selected moms will respond to our "Mom of the Day" interview questions, and their interviews will then be posted in the group that they spend the most time in.
Our current featured mom, exhausted_momma, frequents many different groups on CafeMom.
1. What has been your defining moment as a mom so far?
I'm not sure I've had one yet. I mean I do what moms do. I work, I clean, I go to games/practices/plays, I give baths, fix hair, snuggle 'em in, read stories, color, pay bills... Every day defines me as a Mom.
2. What group do you most frequently hang out in on CafeMom?
I don't have a "group" but I love CafeMom. I am on the site more than SEVERAL times a day. I read it as much as I read Facebook!
3. What do you like most about CafeMom?
The emails with the top stories. I read every one of them.
4. A mom's spare time is precious (if it exists at all!). How do you spend yours? (Aside from on CafeMom, of course.)
Catching up on shows like Idol and Greys. I don't watch much TV, and when I get to, that's what I want to see. Our TV is almost always on Sprout.
5. What are your favorites:
Book: The Client by John Grisham
Movie: Forest Gump
Song: You were meant for me-Jewel
Place to travel to: I want to go to Mexico!
6. Which celebrity mom would you most like to hang out with, and why?
Jewel. I have always like Jewel as an artist. I'd like to know who she really is in real life.
7. If you could give a new mom one piece of advice, what would it be?
It's not always easy, but it's always worth it.
8. If you had to choose, what single word best sums you up?
9. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? And if you work, what's your job?
I wanted to be a singer. I became a Paramedic. (Patients shouldn't be surprised if I break out in song in the back of the ambulance.)
10. If you could trade places with any one person for a day, who would it be?
Now answer her question for YOU:
What do you worry about the most?