Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

What do you think?

Posted by   + Show Post

So my husband and i at TTC and really hoping this month is the month i just can feel it.  But anyways we were watching somthing and names came up and now we want a vote on who has the better name so if you can help us out

For a girl there is Tinslee Nicole Ingalls or Isbell Mae Ingalls

For a Boy there is Ian Scott Ingalls, Cooper Dylan Ingalls, or Jackson Scott Ingalls.

Help us out!

by on May. 29, 2012 at 12:25 AM
Replies (11-18):
.Diddles.
by on May. 29, 2012 at 1:16 PM
I do not like Tinslee. The rest are cute!

Here's lots of baby dust!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrazyDaisy123
by on May. 29, 2012 at 6:19 PM

I love Isbell Mae and Cooper Dylan!  Good luck to you!

LyTe684
by Tasha on May. 29, 2012 at 6:24 PM

Quoting momofsixangels:

I like Isbell and Ian. GL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
caitipenn
by Member on May. 29, 2012 at 7:00 PM
I love cooper so much but the dh n rest of family say its juat okay. N isabell was my dh n tinslee was mine. Idk but im just so drawn to it. Lol

Quoting CrazyDaisy123:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MIA0223
by Michelle on May. 29, 2012 at 7:01 PM
Not a fan, sorry :(
Also, be careful using your last name online!
Too many creeps!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrazyDaisy123
by on May. 29, 2012 at 7:32 PM

Quoting caitipenn:

I love cooper so much but the dh n rest of family say its juat okay. N isabell was my dh n tinslee was mine. Idk but im just so drawn to it. Lol

Quoting CrazyDaisy123:

Cooper just has such a sensitive manly ring to it.  I picture anyone named Cooper to be a strong, handsome, caring individual.  Isabell is a beautiful name.  It can be fitting for any young woman.  It sparks old fashionism (such a word?  LOL) and sounds like a thing of beauty.  If you are into using nick names, Issy (Izzy), Bell or Bella are cute for little girls.  The choice is yours sweetie, you and your hubby's.  Whatever name you decide to use will be fitting and beautiful, after all, it will be your child.  Good luck and whenever Ms. or Mr. whoever is born, post and let us all know!  For now, just concentrate on conceiving and having a healthy happy baby....you have alot of time to decide on names....you may even think of something different by then!  Ya never know!  And yes, maybe you should edit your post and eliminate your last name, as someone said ~ there alot of weirdos out there!

iris718
by on May. 30, 2012 at 7:35 PM
Love tinslee n cooper
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taniamorse85
by Bronze Member on May. 31, 2012 at 2:29 AM

Not a fan of the girl names.  For a boy, I like Jackson Scott best, followed by Cooper Dylan.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)