Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

what the **** is wrong with her

Posted by on May. 29, 2012 at 3:52 PM
  • 67 Replies
My uncle had a heart attack friday. I told my friend. He was in icu she knew i was at the hospital. Sunday she texts and asks what im doing tuesday. I told her i was probably going to still be at the hospital. She said she needed a ride. I said they were supposed to be waking him from his medically induced coma. I was going to be at the hospital. He passed away yesterday. I told her. She said sorry. This morning she texts and said im still looking for a ride. I was like im busy helping with funeral arrangements. Then she texts about an hour ago saying i hate my life. Its going to shit bc of that bitch. (her mil and her have issues).
Really? Are you seriously bothering me with your bs when my uncle just died? You need a ride? Your life sucks? I seriously dont even want to beher friend right now. How selfish and inconciderate. Who cares about your ride i had a death in the family.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 29, 2012 at 3:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Barabell
by on May. 29, 2012 at 4:40 PM
8 moms liked this

First, I'm sorry for your loss.

Second, people like that aren't really friends. I'd probably stop talking to her based on this incident, or I might point out how selfish she's being.

Peke3024
by on May. 29, 2012 at 4:41 PM

aww im sorry for ur loss 

beeky
by Member on May. 29, 2012 at 4:43 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry for your loss.

Apparently your friend is self absorbed.  I would personally end the friendship.

LuLuRex
by Member on May. 29, 2012 at 5:29 PM

im sorry

Mamasluvin
by on May. 29, 2012 at 5:32 PM

I truly could not say it better then her.

I am so very sorry for your loss :( I can't imagine how hard that was and she isn't making things easier for you. My prayers are with you

Quoting Barabell:

Second, people like that aren't really friends. I'd probably stop talking to her based on this incident, or I might point out how selfish she's being.

JamesMom714
by Member on May. 29, 2012 at 5:34 PM
1 mom liked this
I am sorry about your uncle.
Your friend is being selfish. At this point I would ignore her texts, don't even reply to her until YOU want to. Focus on your family.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LyTe684
by Tasha on May. 29, 2012 at 6:21 PM
This.

*hugs*

Quoting Barabell:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Autumn252
by on May. 29, 2012 at 6:32 PM

Self absorbed she is! That is the kind of shit that will make me not be your friend anymore. Seriously..

kitty8199
by Nicole on May. 29, 2012 at 10:01 PM
So it isnt just me? She is being a selfish bitch?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sherry132
by on May. 29, 2012 at 10:03 PM

She is completely self absorbed. She will never ever be there for you because she is so busy worrying only about her.

I am so sorry for your loss. Hugs. 

Quoting kitty8199:

So it isnt just me? She is being a selfish bitch?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)