Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Tell me about your underpants!!!

Posted by on May. 31, 2012 at 11:09 PM
  • 27 Replies
So long story short, the big discussion on my Facebook newsfeed is.... My friend was doing laundry because her husband complained he didn't have any clean underwear... (he usually washes his own clothes) She does the wash and counts 19 pair of his underwear. So the big question is why does he need 19 pair of underpants??? Of course my first thought is "please don't come count mine because I can totally beat that number!!!" LOL

So my question is how many pair of underpants do you own??? How many do you really need????
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 31, 2012 at 11:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
willyworm
by on May. 31, 2012 at 11:20 PM

Oh my gosh I have over 80 or more pairs. Men don't need that many I don't think. It's not like anything of theirs is low cut or like us women who need a certain type for a certain outfit so lines and such don't show.

lizmartinez
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 12:30 AM
I have maybe 15-20 pairs. Hubby has 12. I do laundry frequently so we don't need TONS of them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cav629
by Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 12:40 AM
My hubby uses 2 pair a day shower before work and shower after cause he gets sweaty. So thats 14 pair at least. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
atlmom2
by Susie on Jun. 1, 2012 at 12:54 AM

LOL, I have no idea but I have a lot.

I know dh has at least 2 weeks because he does his own laundry and he has enough underware, socks and undeershirts for 2 weeks. 

MotherofDova
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 4:44 AM
I have 7 pairs. I do laundry on the sixth day!!! Hahaha it helped me to do laundry >_< I hate it so much!
Ariellasmom
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 5:18 AM
I only have a total of 15 and i do laundry everyday ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yourpassion
by Gold Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 8:18 AM
I have a ton. Dh I'm not sure. But not enough for 2 weeks. I like to have a lot. I never want to run out. If for some reason I don't do laundry then I can wear a dirty shirt, but not underwear. Or socks for that matter. If they come off for any reason I'll always put a clean pair on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MBorati-Collins
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 10:52 AM
I'd say I have 50-60. Some from when I was pregnant, some for date night, some for everyday, some I don't use, some weren't even used yet. I have no idea how many pairs Andrew has. Maybe 20-30.
MissJeanne
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 12:25 PM

I have no idea how many I have, I've got so many colors, I always wear undes that match the outer slacks, skrts or whatever, DH has been gone 36 yrs. but I live wih 2 sonsand 2 gradsons and al have at least 18 pair,  1 son is  painter and showers as soon as he gets in, boys just wait until almost out of clothes to wash, and other son travels a lot so needs lot of clothes, sometime gone 2 months and has limited access t laundry in some places.

taniamorse85
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2012 at 1:36 AM

About 20-30 pairs in a variety of styles and colors.   I like having at least a couple weeks' worth for times that I'm not feeling up to doing laundry.  With my medical issues, that can be fairly frequent.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)