Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

True Blood

Posted by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 9:59 PM
  • 19 Replies
Did you see it?! WTF was that?! Ahhhhhhh!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 9:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SunnyJoJo
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 11:13 PM

I have to watch it tomorrow, we are having super horrible storms that crapped out our dish. *sigh*
Was it amazingly fantastical?

LyTe684
by Tasha on Jun. 11, 2012 at 7:10 AM
Naturally, the ending pissed me off. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jerzeetomato
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 9:06 AM
1 mom liked this

I am so far behind on this series.  I need to bump up the DVDs on my netflix list so I can just watch them all summer.

yvonne37
by Silver Member on Jun. 11, 2012 at 10:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes!!  loved it.. it is getting so complicated lol.. have to keep up with the story.

tarakay0417
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:33 AM

It kinda pissed me off at the end but it was a good episode. I am curious on where they are going with it. What did you think of what the Reverand said to Jason? I thought it was hilarious especially when Jason revoked his invitation.

bamababe1975
by Silver Member on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:55 AM
1 mom liked this

I DVR'd it so I'm hoping to see it tonight. Loooove TB!!

LyTe684
by Tasha on Jun. 11, 2012 at 1:22 PM

From the minute he ripped the tape off of Jason's mouth I was screaming at the TV for Jason to revoke his invitation. LOL I thought it was weird too. I loved that Jessica showed up.

Quoting tarakay0417:

It kinda pissed me off at the end but it was a good episode. I am curious on where they are going with it. What did you think of what the Reverand said to Jason? I thought it was hilarious especially when Jason revoked his invitation.

LyTe684
by Tasha on Jun. 11, 2012 at 1:23 PM

Yes, it pissed me off too.

Quoting tarakay0417:

LyTe684
by Tasha on Jun. 11, 2012 at 1:23 PM

What do you ladies think about what might happen to Alceide? (Did I mention how sexy he is?!) *drools*

NVL0707
by Silver Member on Jun. 11, 2012 at 1:25 PM
1 mom liked this
I thought it was an awesome episode!! I'm so excited for this season it looks so good!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)