Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Wwwwooooooowwwww

Posted by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 5:52 PM
  • 15 Replies
So I spent the day at the park with the kids. They had to be in seventh grade the older kids down to about 8 . smoking telling screaming swearing using phrases like suck a dick and talking about pot sex and dating. I know I was a bag kid but I forgot how what is was like. I had no parental supervision n I guess neither did these kids but wow! It makes me want to hone school my kids so they stay nice
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 5:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gsprofval
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 5:53 PM
1 mom liked this

And it keeps getting worse and worse because many parents just don't care.  Keep in mind those kids are imitating what they hear at home and from other kids who hear the same thing at home.

barefootmommi
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 5:56 PM
One girls says to the other I can smoke my dads I cop I won't get in trouble I could kill someone if I wanted

Quoting gsprofval:

And it keeps getting worse and worse because many parents just don't care.  Keep in mind those kids are imitating what they hear at home and from other kids who hear the same thing at home.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gsprofval
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 6:00 PM

Good grief! That's the sad state of the U.S.

atlmom2
by Susie on Jun. 11, 2012 at 6:03 PM

Every kid isn't like that.  My girls are 21 and 18 and are nothing like those kids.  I had to admit some of the language I don't agree with at times.  Even the good kids cuss today some regardless if parents like it or not.  If that is the worst thing they do, so be it.  My girls were not out having sex, drinking or doing drugs.  Not smoking either. 

Barabell
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 9:50 PM

My son is 12, almost 13, and he hates it when kids act that way around him. I hope it's beause he has more self respect than to act a fool like that. I don't think he has any friends that smoke yet. It's cussing and talking about women in a sexual way that he mainly hears. He's pretty open and honest with me when his peers act that way. So I don't think all kids act like that. At least I hope not!

Machelle669
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 9:53 PM
bump

barefootmommi
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:36 PM
Aw momma of course not every kid is like that that's not what I was trying to say

Quoting atlmom2:

Every kid isn't like that.  My girls are 21 and 18 and are nothing like those kids.  I had to admit some of the language I don't agree with at times.  Even the good kids cuss today some regardless if parents like it or not.  If that is the worst thing they do, so be it.  My girls were not out having sex, drinking or doing drugs.  Not smoking either. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
barefootmommi
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:37 PM
I was just commenting on the kinds around me i know not all kids are that way and you mommas raising your kids with respect give me hope:)

Quoting Barabell:

My son is 12, almost 13, and he hates it when kids act that way around him. I hope it's beause he has more self respect than to act a fool like that. I don't think he has any friends that smoke yet. It's cussing and talking about women in a sexual way that he mainly hears. He's pretty open and honest with me when his peers act that way. So I don't think all kids act like that. At least I hope not!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mmtosam06
by Bronze Member on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:39 PM
Whoa she can smoke pot and kill someone cause her dads a cop? Yeah good luck to her when daddy dearest doesn't get her out of jail

Quoting barefootmommi:

One girls says to the other I can smoke my dads I cop I won't get in trouble I could kill someone if I wanted

Quoting gsprofval:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
barefootmommi
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 11:55 PM
That was my thought

Quoting mmtosam06:

Whoa she can smoke pot and kill someone cause her dads a cop? Yeah good luck to her when daddy dearest doesn't get her out of jail

Quoting barefootmommi:

Quoting gsprofval:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN