Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

New Here

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 6:06 AM
  • 11 Replies

Hi, my name is Raven and I am the mom of a beautiful 9 month old baby girl. I also am in a commited relationship with my lovely partner/wife of three years. I am A psych major and almost done with my bachelors then I will be on to my masters, finally! I am a promo/fetish model and gogo dancer as well. I spend a lot of time on the computer when I am not working and can't sleep (I was blessed with a daughter who sleeps from 8 pm to 8 am!) or am taking a break from school work. I also have Multiple Slcerosis so when I am not feeling well, my computer is always a nice way to take my mind off the pain or discomfort. A friend told me about this site and I am glad to fnd a place I can be social (even if it is only online). Hopefully I can make some new friends, gain some knowledge and relax and unwind here! Look forward to talking to new people!

by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 6:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
steveiguana
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 7:09 AM

welcome

MIA0223
by Michelle on Jun. 20, 2012 at 9:18 AM

Welcome!
My mommom has MS, it sucks! I am glad you have something to take your mind off it!

LancesMom
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 10:21 AM

welcome CafeMom will definately help taking your mind off of your daily trials! Hugs! Nice to meet you!

Barabell
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 10:46 AM

Hello, and welcome to the group!

itsblissmas
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 12:26 PM

Hi and welcome. I know what you mean about your computer taking your mind off pain and discomfort. This is a great place to spend your time!

happy

jerzeetomato
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 3:50 PM

Hi!!  Welcome!

LuLuRex
by Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:29 PM

Welcome Raven! 

Winter-Goddess
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:40 PM

Hey Hey, welcome to the group. :)

Mainstream Moms-Come join the normal side of parenting. No AP.

bamababe1975
by Silver Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 7:23 PM

Welcome to the group Raven! I'm sorry you have MS but I'm glad you came here because it's a great place to make friends, get support, share advice, and just have a good time. :)

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jun. 20, 2012 at 7:45 PM
Hi!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)