Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

what is something you are OCD about?

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:51 AM
  • 37 Replies

Mine is the way things smell. If stuff does not smell just right I have to make it smell that way. Even if it means rewashing something more than once.

The month of May is the Nerofibromatosis awarness month. 

One of the major signs are cafe au lait spots (flat brown spots on the skin).

Please research this disorder! 

I have this disorder myself.

CLICK PHOTO FOR MORE INFO!

by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
IreneCarroll
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:52 AM
bump

offrdngal
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:53 AM

I constantly wash my hands.  I'm not a germaphobe, I just can't stand it when my hands feel dirty.

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Jun. 25, 2012 at 12:00 PM

Silverware.I go through each one,numbers (i count to 5 and add 1 or count to 3 and add 1).Washing.I use up  a bar of soap every 3-4 days.I have more.Too many to list

ThreeTimesThePi
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 12:40 PM

My kitchen and bathrooms being clean.

jerzeetomato
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 12:42 PM

that's mine too!  I hate bad smells, so if the laundry doesn't smell right I always re-wash it!

Quoting gypsy_rose:

Mine is the way things smell. If stuff does not smell just right I have to make it smell that way. Even if it means rewashing something more than once.

adoleece
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 12:42 PM

locking doors at night. I check them when it gets dark and recheck before I go to bed. Then I make sure and check when I get up. nervouse tick....:)

EireLass
by Ruby Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 1:26 PM

Labeling food containers in my kitchen. And everything in my house has a proper place for it. The way my refrigerator is organized. Certain foods have to go in certain places. If he moves something I have to rearrange it. I have to have all the same kind of clothes hangers in my closet. I probalby have alot more, and I'm unaware of alot of it until someone else points it out.

Tatiana7
by Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 1:57 PM
Yes. Very much the dame thing for me.

Quoting ThreeTimesThePi:

My kitchen and bathrooms being clean.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovemyirish
by Corinne on Jun. 25, 2012 at 1:59 PM
How my laundry is put away
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
loisl25
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 4:17 PM
Germs. I'm not completely like Howard Hughes about it, but if it's something lots of random people touch every day, like a door to a very busy public place, or a shopping Cart handle, I don't want to touch it or especially have my kids touch it unless I sanitize it first with an antibacterial wipe. I wasn't like that before I had kids, but my oldest had RSV as a newborn and as a result developed asthma, so any time he gets sick it's a big deal because he can't breathe.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)