Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

IM FEELINGS SO WORTHLESS

Posted by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 2:25 AM
  • 7 Replies
Ladies,

I am here for some support. I need it at this point. My best friend is strung out on drugs now, so unfortunately I don't have anyone to go to. I'm having a difficult time understanding why my life is this way. I'm having horrible side effects to the Lupron. MIGRAINES-DEPRESSION-NO SEX DRIVE! I just have so much on me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 2:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Mommy2Angel0617
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 2:28 AM
BUMP!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kikitice
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 2:36 AM

Have you talked to your Dr.? You're not alone with the mountain of shit on your shoulders...it is going around... believe me! Whatever you are dealing with, I think the most important thing is to put everything in perspective. I too have struggled over the last year and have had to deal with a lot of crap and the only thing that kept me sane was my relationship with God. A year later, I now understand why my life had to play out the way it did so while you are sitting there trying to figure out why you are in the position you are in, if you just hang in there, the reason will reveal itself. In the meantime, I would definitley talk to a professional. I'm sorry that that is all I can give you tonight. I pray you feel better soon. Oh also, sometimes you just have to say "F" it so when you have too much going on, remember that...it will help you get through a lot because you have let it go! 

Mommy2Angel0617
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 5:16 AM
Thank you. I just have been so ill and cranky here lately, snap off at my man and I know it's not his fault :( I'm upset beyond words. I've lost 5 babies and my best friend was fortunate enough to have twin boys and she just left them :( breaks my heart. I don't understand why I can't have a child but dope addicts reproduce like crazy :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jerzeetomato
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 8:57 AM

I'm so sorry you are struggling.  First, I would encourage you to see your medical doctor and address any side effects you are having from prescribed medication.  You might find that medication adjustments will help improve your moods if the physical symptoms are abated. Then, seek some counseling if you're feeling troubled.  Make an effort to expand your social circle and find some supportive friends.

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Jun. 30, 2012 at 2:09 PM

Hugs!!

rebal
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 1:25 AM

I was on Lupron so I know how you feel.  Just know that you will get through it and it will be worth it in the end.  My dr. was able to prescribe some hormones to counteract the menopause symtoms so you might want to try that.  Also, this may sound crazy, but I kept my house cold all the time.  It helped the headaches and crankiness if I didn't get overheated. 

erikadi
by Member on Jul. 1, 2012 at 3:40 PM

Maybe you should switch to a different medication

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)