Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Epsom bath for toddlers?

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 7:46 PM
  • 7 Replies
anyone ever try this for kids with eczema? I heard it on tv that its supposed to offer immediate reliwf but I was wondering if other peop,e have tried with sucess before i do. I have tried everything for my daughter and shestill suffers so much onher feet and hands. She is in pain every night the last derm that i brought her to was a complete idiot.

~Melissa~Wife to Jarrod~Mommy to Nathan, Kristina, Tyler, and Ryan~

by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 7:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
atlmom2
by Susie on Jul. 12, 2012 at 8:00 PM
I used Cetafil. With or without water. I used hydrocortizone also. My dd's itched.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nathans_mom0612
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 8:03 PM
Quoting atlmom2:

I used Cetafil. With or without water. I used hydrocortizone also. My dd's itched.

Ive been using cerave, aquaphor and hydracortisone for two weeks and its getting worse.

sweettigeress
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 8:16 PM

I haven't, but I've done an oatmeal bath and a bleach bath. Ask your doctor about cutivate. It works wonders on my toddler. I hope you find something for her. That's no fun.

Nathans_mom0612
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 8:34 PM
Quoting sweettigeress:

I haven't, but I've done an oatmeal bath and a bleach bath. Ask your doctor about cutivate. It works wonders on my toddler. I hope you find something for her. That's no fun.

Hmmm...never heard of that. I have tried bleach and oatmeal baths as well abd they dont work. Is that a cutivate a prescription? Will my pedi give it or do i have to go to a dernatologist.

atlmom2
by Susie on Jul. 12, 2012 at 11:07 PM
Took 8 months for my.oldest to get rid of it. Other dd it came and went for years and then went away for good.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nathans_mom0612
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 11:17 PM

Quoting atlmom2:

Took 8 months for my.oldest to get rid of it. Other dd it came and went for years and then went away for good.

still waiting for hers to go away. Probably never will cuz I have it as well. She has had it since she was about 6 months and she is three now. She only flares up in the summer, which is probably the worst time to have it.

atlmom2
by Susie on Jul. 13, 2012 at 12:00 AM
My youngest went away after about 7 years or so.

Quoting Nathans_mom0612:

Quoting atlmom2:

still waiting for hers to go away. Probably never will cuz I have it as well. She has had it since she was about 6 months and she is three now. She only flares up in the summer, which is probably the worst time to have it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN