Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Target Mobile Coupons

Posted by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 3:04 PM
  • 6 Replies
Does anyone use Target Mobile coupons? I've been getting them for about a year but today was the first time I actually used them! I got Orange juice for .99, pasta and sauce for .50/ea, 2 bags of frozen fruit for $2/ea, and cotton balls for .49!!!! Woohoo! I've never been much of a couponer because of the time commitment, but simply showing my phone I can DEFINITELY deal with!!!! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 3:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
jerzeetomato
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 3:05 PM

huh?  There is an app for Target mobile coupons?  I didn't know - I will invetigate immediately!

elephantmamaof2
by Member on Jul. 13, 2012 at 3:07 PM
You sign up on their site and they text the coupons to you! Super convenient, I don't know why I haven't used them until today!

Quoting jerzeetomato:

huh?  There is an app for Target mobile coupons?  I didn't know - I will invetigate immediately!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweettigeress
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 3:32 PM
Me too. Lol

Quoting jerzeetomato:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barabell
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 4:52 PM

Is it that you request online that a specific coupon to be texted to you? I have texting on my smart phone, but I don't have a data plan.

elephantmamaof2
by Member on Jul. 13, 2012 at 4:54 PM
Quoting Barabell:

Is it that you request online that a specific coupon to be texted to you? I have texting on my smart phone, but I don't have a data plan.

No, they just send a group of random coupons like monthly or bimonthly. You may have to have Internet on your phone to use them though, because there is a link in the text message that takes you to your bar code.
Barabell
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 4:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting elephantmamaof2:

Quoting Barabell:

No, they just send a group of random coupons like monthly or bimonthly. You may have to have Internet on your phone to use them though, because there is a link in the text message that takes you to your bar code.

Thanks for the info.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)