Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Who has had gallbladder issues?***EDIT***

I think that might be what's going on with me, but of course I'm not sure. What were some things going with you that made you think it was your gallbladder or made you see a doctor?
We do not have insurance so I cannot just pop into a doctors office. It sucks!

This post is almost a year old. I've had the surgery and never felt better but thanks for all the replies ladies! Y'all are really supportive!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 4:25 AM
Replies (91-97):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 16, 2013 at 4:37 PM
I do have issues with loose stools since i ha it removed in oct. But it happens after greasy or sugury food .and yes lately alot of.upset stomach but i been stressed too

Quoting xixCandyxix:

I had mine removed. Are you still able to eat things? I can eat almost nothing now without getting a stomach ache right after. I can barely eat anymore and I hate it. I would've let them only remove the stones & risk the stones coming back, in exchange for what I go through now.

xixCandyxix
by Member on May. 16, 2013 at 4:45 PM

I can't have anything. Dairy, fat, gluten, caffeine, sugar also. EVERY thing gives me a stomach ache now. It all started after that damn surgery. No one told me it could get this bad and I hate it.

Quoting Anonymous:

I do have issues with loose stools since i ha it removed in oct. But it happens after greasy or sugury food .and yes lately alot of.upset stomach but i been stressed too

Quoting xixCandyxix:

I had mine removed. Are you still able to eat things? I can eat almost nothing now without getting a stomach ache right after. I can barely eat anymore and I hate it. I would've let them only remove the stones & risk the stones coming back, in exchange for what I go through now.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 16, 2013 at 4:52 PM
How long has it been because i wa like that at girst then i was able.to gradually eat more

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting xixCandyxix:

Kris597
by on May. 21, 2013 at 5:43 AM
I posted on here the other day saying everything was good until last night. they didn't tell me to take my planters off or when to bath so I didn't for a week! But just washed. I took my belly button plaster off to find it was the most wores smell ever! I nearly passed out my mother grabbed me before it happened. is this normal I've just bathed it and left it to the air and is looking better but I have two lumps :/ the stiches are hi longer there apart from the middle one that's just holding it together. the sugern didn't even give me plasters or a letter for my doctor :/ I've been mistreated bad!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 21, 2013 at 12:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Can I just say that milk thistle is the best for upset tummy I take one a day some times another before a meal and it works :) please try it. its cheapest on Amazon 60 tablets for 4pounds with free post I went to H and B for some and it was 30 for 12pounds so Amazon is the best place
Kris597
by on May. 21, 2013 at 1:53 PM
I take that to. its good stuff

Quoting Anonymous:

Can I just say that milk thistle is the best for upset tummy I take one a day some times another before a meal and it works :) please try it. its cheapest on Amazon 60 tablets for 4pounds with free post I went to H and B for some and it was 30 for 12pounds so Amazon is the best place

daisy_5245
by on May. 27, 2013 at 10:56 PM
What is milk thistle?

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)