Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why does she get to act like that????

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 7:49 PM
  • 18 Replies
My MIL, I love her, I really do. We have had a pretty good relationship so far. Sometimes, though, she'll come over and just be the biggest fucking bitch and she never apologizes, never even acknowledges that she acted ugly and it's like nothing ever happened. No one ever calls her out. Well you know what, FUCK THAT, not anymore! I'm sick of it! Today she left all in a huff because my daughter didn't call her mam, the time before that she was rude to me on the phone. WTF? I am so good to her son, I love him more than anything, except my kids of course, I treat him like a damn king. How can she be such a bitch? Why do MIL's act like that? I'm so fucking irritated right now!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 7:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PortiaRose
by Bronze Member on Jul. 28, 2012 at 7:52 PM
Can you ask her? Can you tell him to "handle his mother"? That's what I would do. Tell him to handle it or you're going to have a talk. That you treat him well, and you will not be disrespected.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LyTe684
by Tasha on Jul. 28, 2012 at 7:57 PM
Tell her to kick rocks, bare foot and bust her big toe wide open.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nodramamama311
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 7:58 PM
I tried to call her after she left and she didn't answer. I know it's because she was all pissed over nothing that had to do with us. The thing is, she made my daughter feel bad. My daughter felt like she left because of her, that PISSED me off and still does. I WILL talk to my MIL about this!! I'm not having that shit! She better get ready for mam bear!

Quoting PortiaRose:

Can you ask her? Can you tell him to "handle his mother"? That's what I would do. Tell him to handle it or you're going to have a talk. That you treat him well, and you will not be disrespected.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nodramamama311
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 7:58 PM
LOL!

Quoting LyTe684:

Tell her to kick rocks, bare foot and bust her big toe wide open.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bookworm14
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 8:09 PM

I know what ya mean!  My boyfriend's mom bitched ME out for a choice the 11yr old made, making me feel like it was all my fault! I'm to the point I don't wanna have anything to do with her, she treats me like crap for no reason.

Good luck to ya, hopefully you guys can clear the air one way or another.

nodramamama311
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 8:28 PM
She's different, she'll be a bitch but very passive aggressively. I can't stand it. I don't understand why she gets away with it. My own mother would never act that way and if she did my sister and I would so call her out on it in a heartbeat!

Quoting bookworm14:

I know what ya mean!  My boyfriend's mom bitched ME out for a choice the 11yr old made, making me feel like it was all my fault! I'm to the point I don't wanna have anything to do with her, she treats me like crap for no reason.

Good luck to ya, hopefully you guys can clear the air one way or another.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nodramamama311
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 11:13 PM
B
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Punkie74
by Ruby Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 12:31 AM
Honestly, you are being very obscure as to what she actually did and what happened that upset her. Just that fact has me wondering if you are over reacting???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
balagan_imma
by Silver Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 1:30 AM
I have an SIL that gets away with a lot because everyone is afraid of her getting mad. She can be an everyday b*tch but when she gets mad it is actually scary.

So one day she comes to DH and complains about a job dialog she just got. People were saying she is mean and too aggressive. He told her the truth that she is. She is a little more mellow now. Maybe someone does need to say something to your MIL.
Fields456
by Bronze Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 1:35 AM
I have a wonderful mil but sometimes she does and says things that make me want to bitch slap her and cuss her out. The one thing I try to remember ( when i feel like that ) is I could have ended up will a mil who is 100 % worse
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)