Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

It felt weird...

Posted by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 1:11 AM
  • 6 Replies

It felt weird today going out shopping alone, like even driving alone in the day without my baby.  It just felt weird not being prepared for what she needed while we were out, having the radio on instead of singing to her, stopping her from pressing the buttons of the credit card machine or giving her something to keep her occupied while I shopped...It just felt really weird!  Is it crazy that she has only been at pre-school for 2 days and I am already thinking of taking her out because I miss all our time together?

by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 1:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Courtney610
by Courtney on Aug. 22, 2012 at 7:10 AM
Awww. I know what you mean. I miss my kids when they are at school. However, preschool is a good thing for both of you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
atlmom2
by Susie on Aug. 22, 2012 at 8:59 AM
Enjoy. I left mine with dh all the time so I could have time shopping without them when they were infants.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofsixangels
Trial starts the 25th next month. Hope he gets life or death row
Yesterday at 10:42 PM
by Colleen on Aug. 22, 2012 at 9:01 AM

I miss my kids too.

TXathomemommy
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 11:51 AM

AAWW! I know what you mean thats how I was when my 4 yr old first started I felt so sad leaving her their I would cry at first lol! but its true it really is good for them they learn a whole lot!

maciymommieof3
by Angie on Aug. 22, 2012 at 2:06 PM

trust me...you will start to enjoy your alone time :)

balagan_imma
by Silver Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 2:49 PM

I used to say to myself "practice for kindergarten. Now that they all are in school full time it still feels weird and empty the first week or two of school.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)