Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Is it possible too go through "the change" at the age of 32?

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi my name is Melissa and I am  wondering if anyone knows if it's possible too go through the change at the age of 32? I had my tubes tied about 5 years ago and ever since things just haven't been the same.I have developed an anxiety problem,mood swings from He** and holy night sweats.If anyone can tell me anything it would be greatly appreciated :)

by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 9:36 PM
Replies (11-20):
gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Sep. 25, 2012 at 8:36 AM
1 mom liked this

go to the ob. Mention Post Tubal Ligation Syndrome and see what they think.

LaughsAlot
by Liz on Sep. 25, 2012 at 1:25 PM
1 mom liked this

I'd see yer doc...I was 38 when I started peri-menopause & am now 50 & finally last year, went the whole year without a visit from Aunt Flo, so I am now full blown menopauseldevilmy poor family....

Mashnut3161
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 1:50 PM
1 mom liked this

I went through menopause at 27 but it was surgically induced, but if I was you, I would have my hormones and thyroid checked.

Texascandee
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 8:38 PM

It's possible.  I've been having hot flashes and night sweats since my mid 20's...........all the women in my family started out about the same age.  I'm hoping mine is over soon....the doctor told me it's usually over by 55 so it should be over real quick for me.....lol

Punkie74
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 8:40 PM
Thank you for confirming my 38 y/o a$$ is starting!! :-P

Quoting LaughsAlot:

I'd see yer doc...I was 38 when I started peri-menopause & am now 50 & finally last year, went the whole year without a visit from Aunt Flo, so I am now full blown menopauseldevilmy poor family....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaitybird
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 2:26 PM

I never had those problems when I had my tubes tied and I had them tied at 21 and then again at 31.  I started hitting pre menopause in my late 30's early 40's  I also had the ablasion surgery about 6 years ago.  For me what you put in to your body has a lot to do with things also.  SO many things in our every day lives are hormone disrupters!  I have been working on weeding them out and feeling better at the same time.  It won't work for everyone but some!  Check with your dr and try to get answers...If you do not get the answers you seek then change dr's.  :)  I have just found a great dr who is willing to work with me and all natural to see if I can fix myself before we resort to other methods!  Good luck to you!

_Kissy_
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 2:45 PM

Maybe, I am 33 and had my tubes tied 8 yrs ago and there's been a big change with my body.

Of course, having a tubal it does crazy things with the body anyway. My gyno said that 60% of women who have tubals end up needing a hysterectomy within 10 yrs of the tubal

laughingsqua125
HAVE A NICE DAY & VACATION
Today at 2:46 PM
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 3:22 PM

its possible i started at 38 yrs old my step mother started at 29yr old. nervous i about jump out my skin ,irratability this is my problem

LaughsAlot
by Liz on Oct. 5, 2012 at 5:19 PM

Awww man, Hope you don't go bocra like I did!! Bocra=bonkers/crazy

Quoting Punkie74:

Thank you for confirming my 38 y/o a$$ is starting!! :-P

Quoting LaughsAlot:

momof6kidz83
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 5:22 PM

My grandma went through the change at the age of 25..so yes def possible

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)