Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Magazine with Your Tea....

Posted by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 6:07 AM
  • 8 Replies
What Magazine(s) do you subscibe to?
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 6:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
givenshl
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 6:10 AM
I've got Good HouseKeeping, Family Circle & Prevention at this time but those subscriptions are about to be over so I will be looking for something new.
jerzeetomato
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 7:51 AM

I gave up magazines a long time ago.  I just didn't have time for them and they became so much clutter just piling up while I would try to find time to catch up.

dingysfamily
by Suzi on Sep. 24, 2012 at 9:21 AM

Let's see if I can remember them all!  Good Housekeeping; Ladies Home Journal; (these 2 I've been getting for over 40 years!) ... Redbook; Woman's Day; Family Circle; Reader's Digest; HGTV mag; Country Woman; ShopSmart; and Consumer Reports (online version); I just gave up my County Living sub. and will be letting go of Country Woman soon.  I should sub to People since I buy it nearly every month.  And I do read them all!

MIA0223
by Michelle on Sep. 24, 2012 at 10:29 AM
None.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barabell
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 11:44 AM

none

diospira
by Bronze Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 9:16 PM

I donĀ“t subscribe but I like Utne Reader.

Always something interesting to read.

Sept Oct 2012

Venae
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Taste of Home Cooking

Long agl used to get TV Guide (anyone remember that?) and Reader's Digest (same question).

Loved reading Ladies' Home Journal, Family Circle and Good Housekeeping - my mom got them and I'd read them when she was done.  Since she died, I just don't read them anymore.

taniamorse85
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 3:18 AM

Food Network, Reader's Digest, Cooking Club, Cosmo...Oh, I also get TV Guide, but it was an inherited subscription.  When my grandma passed away, my aunt (who took care of my grandma's estate) transferred her subscription to us.  So, we've gotten a couple years free.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN