Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

So, it's August Already?

Posted by   + Show Post

Yep, that's what DH said to me this morning on the way to work. I looked at him and said REALLY slow.. 'Oc-To-Ber....??'

He goes 'you know what I mean'.

LOL Random Thoughts ladies! :)

by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 8:02 AM
Replies (21-30):
LyTe684
by Tasha on Oct. 1, 2012 at 6:22 PM
They played Christmas songs on the radio last month. o_O

Quoting Punkie74:

I thought it was December. I was out yesterday and Christmas decorations were out!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barabell
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 6:41 PM

Damn, her busy-body self needs to retire already! What is her issue with you?!?!

Quoting LyTe684:

So, my nosey and troublesome co worker couldn't wait to try to tget me into trouble this morning.

She told that lady in the other department that I refuse to talk to over the phone that I sent paperwork back to her and refuse to process it. Problem is.. she sent over copies.. because I already have AND PROCESSED the originals on Friday.

So my boss goes 'so... what is she talking about..?'

And as usual, the bitch that creates all this drama sat down and got real quiet.

This bitch is way too OLD to the big fucking sleep to be such a dramatic pain in my ass! Seriously, this is what you do with your life at the age of 80?! Create drama?!

LyTe684
by Tasha on Oct. 1, 2012 at 7:06 PM
She thinks they're going to fire her because she's the oldest. So her goal is to try and make everyone pissed at me so that they will fire me.... I guess.

Quoting Barabell:

Damn, her busy-body self needs to retire already! What is her issue with you?!?!

Quoting LyTe684:

So, my nosey and troublesome co worker couldn't wait to try to tget me into trouble this morning.

She told that lady in the other department that I refuse to talk to over the phone that I sent paperwork back to her and refuse to process it. Problem is.. she sent over copies.. because I already have AND PROCESSED the originals on Friday.

And as usual, the bitch that creates all this drama sat down and got real quiet.

This bitch is way too OLD to the big fucking sleep to be such a dramatic pain in my ass! Seriously, this is what you do with your life at the age of 80?! Create drama?!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jojobean558
by Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 7:23 PM
Did they have any for medium size dogs. I think my dog would look cute in that too

Quoting SunnyJoJo:

I went to target to get birthday invites and this is what we ended up with...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barabell
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 11:14 PM

Usually plans like that backfire, and hopefully other people besides you are seeing through it too.

Quoting LyTe684:

She thinks they're going to fire her because she's the oldest. So her goal is to try and make everyone pissed at me so that they will fire me.... I guess.

Quoting Barabell:

Quoting LyTe684:

CountryLayne
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 11:49 PM

That is too flipping cute for words!!!

Quoting SunnyJoJo:

I went to target to get birthday invites and this is what we ended up with...

CountryLayne
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 11:52 PM
3 moms liked this

I love October... Halloween, crisp mornings, the smell of burning wood, hot spiced cider, everything pumpkin or apple, and... my BIRTHDAY!!

DiANAiVELiSSE
by Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 9:51 AM

OMGosh thank goodness i rwead the post.. for 1 minute there i was like _ wtf what happened to september was she sleeping all month or something

LyTe684
by Tasha on Oct. 2, 2012 at 10:00 AM

sidesplittinglaughter

Quoting DiANAiVELiSSE:

OMGosh thank goodness i rwead the post.. for 1 minute there i was like _ wtf what happened to september was she sleeping all month or something

tyfry7496
by Silver Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 10:03 AM
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)