Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

10/4 --------Poll Question

Poll

Question: Did Romney nail it last night or Obama

Options:

Romney

Obama

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 17

View Results

by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:27 AM
Replies (11-16):
vinny25
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:27 AM

Obama obviously isn't intouch with reality even

Quoting kitty8199:

Romney did better. Still don't think he is in touch with 99%

kitty8199
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:59 AM
His brain was somewhere else, but at least he knows why windows on airplanes don't open. Romney doesn't

Quoting vinny25:

Quoting kitty8199:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vinny25
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:13 AM

I'm sorry I dont seem to remember hearing Romney not understanding that, could you tell me where that came from? Honestly I think Obama thought that he didn't need to prepare himself. It looked to me that he was just simply not prepared, and he's made it obvious that hes not in touch with reality by these last four years. "You have to spend more to save more" does that make any sense at all?

Quoting kitty8199:

His brain was somewhere else, but at least he knows why windows on airplanes don't open. Romney doesn't

Quoting vinny25:

Quoting kitty8199:

kitty8199
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:19 AM
It does make sense. Democrats have a long term fix mentality that takes a while to see results. Republicans want a fix out now but fuck it up later approach.
Romneys wife was on a plane that made an emergency landing. He went on about how dangerous it was for the windows to not open. Then went on about oxygen in the plane being low when they don't and said the pilots were lucky to have enough oxygen to land in an emergency.

Quoting vinny25:

I'm sorry I dont seem to remember hearing Romney not understanding that, could you tell me where that came from? Honestly I think Obama thought that he didn't need to prepare himself. It looked to me that he was just simply not prepared, and he's made it obvious that hes not in touch with reality by these last four years. "You have to spend more to save more" does that make any sense at all?

Quoting kitty8199:

Quoting vinny25:

Quoting kitty8199:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vinny25
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:37 AM

Ok see, I never heard of that, I'm going to look that up, thanks. And no that doesn't make sense, when you go t a grocery store do you spend more on brand name stuff instead of buying something else that is cheaper but the same thing and say your saving? no, because youre just wasting your money when there are better ways top spend it. Obama doesn;t care about America, he;s made it quite clear, he doesnt put his heart over his chest for the national anthem, he sits there with his arms crossed over his chest. He has no respect for America and simply wants to spend more money and bury us in more debt. But you know what? We don't agree, and that's ok. It all comes down to voting time. I'm wasting my time discussing this lol We can agree to disagree and vote for freakn Mickey Mouse if we wanted to :) 

Quoting kitty8199:

It does make sense. Democrats have a long term fix mentality that takes a while to see results. Republicans want a fix out now but fuck it up later approach.
Romneys wife was on a plane that made an emergency landing. He went on about how dangerous it was for the windows to not open. Then went on about oxygen in the plane being low when they don't and said the pilots were lucky to have enough oxygen to land in an emergency.

Quoting vinny25:

Quoting kitty8199:

Quoting vinny25:

Quoting kitty8199:

smallfry3280
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:21 PM

Quoting vinny25:

Romney kicked Obamas @$$ He was so spot on with everything he pointed out. That is what a leader looks like, looks you strasight in the eye and tells you exactly what he believes, and never stutters to make a point.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN